[WIP] ICV SkullCollector II. | Help necessary!

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Greetings to you, folks.

For the last two hours I've been building a ship. So far so good, it's not even incredibly bad for my first real project of that size, after a series of chunky-looking, shuttle-like structures, resembling rainbows with engines.

Oh, and a dick ship.

Anyway, I would really fancy some help. I've got the engines, the core room, a bridge and some of the hull, but it's always been the shape I despair at, even in Minecraft. Let me just show you some pictures. Ignore the blue one in the background, it's not mine.

So this is what I have for now. While I pondered the shape, I tinkered with some detailling, which resulted in that plating. I'm happy for what it is, but it's not much. So, should I keep plating or would you guys prefer other greeble, like antennae, missile bays and whatnot?

These are the engines, the only thing I'm happy with so far. The sub-engines appear a bit insignificant and obsolete, but the main one appeared so lonely.

The core room's prototype. Not much I could change, though.

No thrusters, generators, shields yet. Thus far I'm at a length of 194 metres, not much more planned. 17694 blocks placed.

I hope you can help with some suggestions and critique, it's desperately needed.

Cheers

Reaction score
    If you would like some help and wish to be part of an amazing community check out this link -http://star-made.org/content/saturn-presents-best-best , and let me know if youre interested