[WIP] Colonial Ship

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello Community,

So I kinda got bored flying around with my 120m long cruiser, and since i do insane builds when im bored i started with building this little thing:

Its over 600 meters in length , 98 meters in width and 98 meters in height,

Its shield are at a whopping 322.902 @ 254.556s/sec

Its energy capacity is at 4.194.625.601,1 regenerating at 5.229.687,0e/sec

The Thrust is at 1.267.820 , giving a TWR (Trust/Weight Ratio) of 9 (1.267.820./ 141.168.1 = 8.98) , which is reasonable for a colonial ship since it had to lift of some planet.

Its going to be build to hold about 1200-1600 people and have several nature decks.

It can dock 6 ships in total of which 2 can be large scale cruisers, and 4 can be small Interceptors.

Further Updates with Interior images to be done (Since the interior is about 3% done)

regards ,

Freakysteo

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Saw it from the front and was like, \"Hmm.\"

Then from then side and was like \"Woah.\"

PERSPECTIVE.

Reaction score
    Looks good as of now, freakysteo101. I can not wait to see more images of this ship; Please do keep us updated.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I´m still working on figuring out a layout for the Interior , so finishing this has been rather slow , however , once I figure out how I want to do the Decks and how to seperate them properly , there will be some more updates (not next week though since I´m busy with personal stuff.

Might invite some people from the forums to help , well see

Regards ,

Freakysteo

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    What scale is large for you

This Project is Medium size for me , Ive attemted larger ones but I never got around to finishing the really large builds since theyr take about amonth, which is more time than i have to spare.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I´ve started reworking the interior the past hour or so , and so you get an idea about how big this thing actuall is from the inside i made some screenshots:

This will most likely take alot more time,

Regards.

freakysteo