WinDooM [No Lag]♦[64-Slot]♦[UK]♦[No Whitelist]

Reaction score
    Does anyone know what is happening to the windoom server and home page ? Been for 2 days? I'm just desperate to play
    There was a ddos attack, so we're moving the servers to somewhere else with proper ddos protection, might take another day before things are settled

Reactions: Zovc
    Reaction score
    hmmm couldn't get onto the website for awhile, anywho, im going to play starmade again, I haven't in awhile. Fun fun!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    We are currently in the process of moving providers, but there have been a few complications with transfering files from the old server to the New one. The server will be back as soon as possible.

Reaction score
    What is going on!!? It does not take a month to move a cimputer and transfer some files. Unless thehosting files is much bigger then the ones I have, buy a usb stick or 2, or email some files, but unless your moving to another faraway country you shouldnt be having this trouble. I have better connection to this server then single player.

Reaction score
    What is going on!!? It does not take a month to move a cimputer and transfer some files. Unless thehosting files is much bigger then the ones I have, buy a usb stick or 2, or email some files, but unless your moving to another faraway country you shouldnt be having this trouble. I have better connection to this server then single player.
    Actually it would take 2 days at tops. Right now Azza is missing so we can't really do anything, after he gets back (which will happen as we know from past experiences) we can start booting things up again.

Reaction score
    Ok, so Azza is a runaway again.... dang it, I miss this server, prehaps if we had a hardcore and a battlemode? I like the admins here and I think we wouodnt have many limits in battlemode.

Reaction score
    Battlemode would bring in more players I think so prehaps battlemode and vanilla/hardcore I think.

Reaction score
    Would it have worked to not move until Azza was back? For optimal uptime.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Azza was the one who started the move, and then disappeared part way through. Either way now, we will probably have to re-register as at this rate the server will be removed from the listings, so uptime is no longer a concern I guess :L

Reaction score
    Oh well, then lets give Azza a beer and make archer and titan our server owners. Then we move.