Wikipedia page very outdated.

Reaction score
    Just thought I'd point out that the Wikipedia page on starmade still says starmade is free on the old site and I think it still talks about old docking. If most people who find starmade look it up on wikipedia, then they might be a bit confused. Can someone update or tell someone to update that page?

Reaction score
    Just thought I'd point out that the Wikipedia page on starmade still says starmade is free on the old site and I think it still talks about old docking. If most people who find starmade look it up on wikipedia, then they might be a bit confused. Can someone update or tell someone to update that page?
    Official wiki: Starmadepedia - The Official StarMade Wiki
    Anything else is far worse.

But the game currently IS free. Demo mode, full access, until they close it and its fully paid. StarMade Demo on Steam

However the wiki IS outdated, and even broken on many sub pages.

Nerixel

The Walrus
    Reaction score
    • Wiki Contributor
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    We're aware of issues with the wiki, and it's being worked on :) However, I'm not in a position to give an ETA unfortunately.

Reaction score
    I noticed last night the pages began to load in without errors! Yay! Good work whoever went in behind the scenes and fixed the file permissions.

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    I get that tstarmadepedia is just about the only relyable source(or not or whatever), but thats not what people will be looking at first. I'm talking about StarMade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
    Wikipedia is "the free encyclopedia that anyone can edit." Articles on Wikipedia require people who know the information to keep them up to date (just like on any wiki)!

You can create a Wikipedia account here and edit the page using this link. If you don't wish to create an account, you can still edit the page. However, your IP will be shown on any edits.