Wiki Update!

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine

New Wiki: http://starmadepedia.net/wiki/StarMade_Wiki
    (Regularly under maintenance, don't be surprised if you can't access it)​

Greetings fellow felines,

Schema wants YOU to help in the wiki editing effort!

The new wiki is here, @Audentio has been working on the skinning for the past few months. We've setup the basics, we had to remove all the old articles as it would've taken longer to update them over creating new ones.

The skin is not complete yet, so some things will look odd.

Although we have (mostly) done all the base work to release a functioning and awesome looking wiki, we still need you to help us. Currently, there are absolutely no articles! With the past few updates schema has been rolling out, such as logic, planets, graphics/lightning, crafting, textures, weapons and a whole lot more, have left us with a daunting task. For that reason, we need a huge effort from the community, to rewrite pretty much the entire wiki and add all that new content into it.

NOTE: At the moment, we are only accepting users with mediawiki experience, while we create the basic templates for public access. If you're experienced with mediawiki, please shoot a message to me or reply on here stating so.

We welcome everyone's contributions, whether it be fixing minor errors, adding new articles or rewriting them entirely.

Areas of immediate importance:
    • Template rewrites/creations
    • Blocks, names, functions, label obsolete
    • Weapons system
    • Factoty System
    • Logic
    • All other major game systems

Wiki systems incomplete/missing
    • Registry login
    • Wiki skin is incomplete

Those who contribute significantly get a cool badge!

Thanks for playing StarMade,

- Duke

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Finally ^^

is this the new name for us?

Side note, and I am sure someone will ask, how fares the chat?
    I'm not sure, it's just another random thing I've said.

As for chat, @wedtm is implementing joining multiple chatrooms and other features. Not exactly sure where that stands, but IRC is awesome anyway :P It's coming though, I'm not going to say soon though, because that really could mean anything.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    I can tell you've been pulling some all-night work on this in your post, haha.

I appreciate the shit out of how the wiki has the same visual style as the forums.

edit: Will you accept articles on combat tactics? Because I've been writing a couple for a while.

Reactions: AnnaShade017

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    I can tell you've been pulling some all-night work on this in your post, haha.

I appreciate the shit out of how the wiki has the same visual style as the forums.

edit: Will you accept articles on combat tactics? Because I've been writing a couple for a while.
    Yep, all night and all day, so I've probably butchered the entire post, but whatever.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    What is this wiki you speak of, oh the one with the 2 year old videos, I'm glad it's getting some attention.

Reactions: Unnamed25

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    No, Lean, this is entirely new... Regardless, I'd love to be able to log in, but it says that apparently "there is no account with the name Ithirahad" despite me having just successfully signed up for a MediaWiki account.

Reaction score
    About bloody time! You guys really do listen.

Also, now those who want a medal now is your chance! Wiki editor badges are practically sitting there for the takin' Look forward to fresh articles from people. We need @Bench to do us some logic basics and @tenk11kamikaza to do some ship design stuff! Let's get cracking!

Reactions: Bench

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    Freakin awesome. I'd help but I have never worked on a wiki. Chances are this will actually help document some changes to the game that flew over my head as well.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    [As for chat, Wedtm is working on stuff.]
    Not exactly sure where that stands, but IRC is awesome anyway :p
    Uh, between the netsplits, random glitches, mobile derpiness, and other, smaller issues such as noncustomizeable name colors and the ability to easily steal people's usernames (Not everyone knows how to use Nickserv, or wants to), no, it really isn't... It works for now, though.

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    This is a basic article describing some of the most common and critical blocks for use in structures including not only mobile ships, but also stationary space stations. Where keyboard commands are shown, the keyboard command is the default key binding. If the keybinding has been changed for your game, you will need to use the newly bound key instead of the default key. Blocks are normally placed in build mode with the left mouse button, and they are typically removed with the right mouse button.

1. Ship Core (include a link to an incomplete page dedicated solely to the Ship Core block)
    (Insert core texture and maybe a picture of a core block floating in space here)<indent>

This is the primary block for creating a new ship. You can use it by typing "X" while in space. (Creating a new ship inside an enclosed area, such as another ship, inside a space station, inside a planet, or inside an asteroid is not recommended, unless you have a detailed plan and way of leaving the enclosed area.)

When initially placed, you will be prompted to enter the name of the new ship. Have the name ready when you place the ship core, because as of (current date), the ship name cannot be changed! Once placed, the Ship Core block (include a tiny picture of the ship core texture here) is by itself and can be accessed directly by pressing "R" while in range and facing the Ship Core. (There will be an on-screen prompt to press "R" to enter the ship.)

Once you have entered the ship core, an on-screen text notification will tell you if you are in Flight Mode or Build mode. (Insert a small, cropped screen capture of both texts) You can switch between the two modes with the space bar.

Flight Mode:
    (repeat cropped screen capture of "Flight Mode" text.)
    This is the default ship-flying mode, where you can move with the regular flight controls. (Link to incomplete page dedicated to flight tutorial information and flight keybindings.)

In flight mode in solitary Ship Core with no additional blocks attached (see Build Mode), you can fly without thrusters (see below), but are vulnerable to more feature-complete ships. (link to incomplete ship-building tutorial page.)

Build Mode:
    (repeat cropped screen capture of "Flight Mode" text.)
    This is the block-placement mode for building up structures using blocks in inventory. (link to incomplete page, maybe either a page about the initial blocks given in the default game, or the complete block list)

In build mode, you can create your structure with any blocks you have on hand. (link to incomplete page for initial build mode tutorial, which in turn should lead to basic tutorial and more tutorials involving Advanced Mode.)

</indent>

2. Reactor Block (include a link to an incomplete page dedicated solely to the Reactor block)
    (Insert Reactor texture and maybe a picture of a reactor block floating in space here)<indent>

This is the primary block for generating electricity and other forms of power on board the structure being built. Almost all other systems on a structure will rely on the power provided by this block type. Once placed, it is automatically activated, generating power at a basic rate of 25 e/s. (repeat link to the Reactor block dedicated page, with maybe a # title link to the power generation detail subsection of that page.) You can normally see basic details on that block's power generation by pressing "R" in range of the block while facing it. (maybe insert a screenshot, showing a cropped screen shot of this action)

Typically, the best way to lay out multiple reactor blocks, is to lay out a long, single-block-wide line of Reactor blocks, where each Reactor block touches a maximum of two other Reactor blocks. Naturally, Reactor blocks at the end of the line will only be in contact with one other Reactor block. (screenshot, showing a single line of reactor blocks) (maybe a link to reactor block tutorial page) (maybe a link to advanced reactor tutorial page.)

When placed in build mode, the Reactor block will automatically contribute power to the structure's power generation pool.

You currently do not need to add Reactor blocks to planets or asteroids. They should only be needed on ships and stations, as of (current date).

</indent>

3. Computer Block (include a link to an incomplete page dedicated to a list of the various computer blocks)
    (Insert Salvage Computer texture and maybe a picture of a weapon computer block floating in space here)<indent>

This is a generic description for a controller block that controls a group of blocks that perform a function on the structure. This function could be a weapon system, an effect system, a jump drive system, or some other system.

Once placed, a computer block will automatically be selected. The block can be unselected and reselected using the "C" key. Related system blocks that are placed while the computer is selected will automatically be assigned to that computer, as long as the system blocks are of the same type as the computer. For example, when a salvage computer block is placed (tiny image of salvage computer texture here), salvage beam blocks that are placed while the salvage computer is selected will automatically be assigned to that salvage computer. Computers can typically be used from the hotbar while in flight mode. (link to an incomplete page describing computer hotbar assignment and usage tutorial.)

Typically, you will only need to place one computer per system. For example, even if you plan to place a 100-block weapon system, you will only need one related computer to drive that system, for a total of 101 blocks. You can increase that weapon system to 200 weapon system blocks, plus the computer for a total of 201 blocks. As of (current date) the computer-driven system can be any size and still only require one system computer.

The system computer does not need to be directly attached to the system that it drives. However, the computer should "face" the direction in which the system will act. For most computers, the "face" of the computer (show small image of a random system computer's main screen) should face away from the direction of action. For instance, to fire a weapon system forward, the main screen face of the computer (repeat the small image of a random system computer's main screen) should face towards the rear of the ship.

(Show a cropped screen capture of a weapon computer directly behind it's linked weapon system, shaped and pointed away from the face, with a building arrow pointing in the direction that the weapon will fire, to illustrate "forward").

</indent>

4. System Block (include a link to an incomplete page dedicated to a list of the various systems )
    (Insert Salvage cannon block texture in reference to match to the computer block texture used above in point 3 and maybe a picture of a salvage cannon block floating in space here)<indent>

This is a generic description for a type of block that will be controlled by a computer to do some work, whether that be mining blocks from an asteroid with a salvage system, or shooting a bullet with a cannon system, or activating a support particle beam.

Once placed, the system block will need to be connected to the related computer block. If the computer block is already selected ("C") when the system block is placed, the system block will automatically be connected to the selected computer block. You can tell when a system block is connected, when it is highlighted with a purple frame. (Insert a cropped screenshot showing this here.) You can detach and reattach a system block by pressing "V" while in range and facing the block. (link to an unfinished page for a tutorial about building weapon systems.)

You can attach as many system blocks as you like in any pattern that you like. It is recommended that you create large solid shapes for maximum effect. The effect receives a bonus when more attached system blocks. The system blocks do not need to be directly attached to the computer as of (current date). You can attach entire system block groups to an active computer by pressing "Shift-V" in range while facing one of the system blocks in the group. This should select or de-select the entire group.

The system blocks can be placed in any orientation desired. As of (current date) only the direction of the controlling computer effects the direction of the effect.

</indent>

5. Shield Storage Block (include a link to an incomplete page dedicated to the shield system tutorial )
    (Insert shield storage block texture and maybe a picture of a shield storage block floating in space here.) <indent>

This is one of two blocks necessary for an energy shield system on a structure. This block stores the shield energy while the other block, described below (link to point 6 here?) will generate the shield energy to be stored.

Once placed, the Shield Storage Block will immediately add to the structure's shield storage count. It does not need to be activated to start working.

The Shield Storage block can be placed anywhere in the structure in any configuration. As of (current date) it does not receive a bonus when touching other Shield Storage blocks or Shield Generator Blocks. You do not need to attach Shield Storage Blocks to Shield Generator Blocks for them to work together. They will start working as soon as they are placed.

This is a very good block to fill in empty space on a ship or space station, because shield blocks do not require grouping.

</indent>

6. Shield Generator Block (include a link to an incomplete page dedicated to the shield system tutorial )
    (Insert shield generator block texture and maybe a picture of a shield generator block floating in space here.) <indent>

This is one of two blocks necessary for an energy shield system on a structure. This block builds shield energy while the other block, described above (link to point 5 here?) will store the shield energy.

Once placed, the Shield Generator Block will immediately add to the structure's shield generation count. It does not need to be activated to start working.

The Shield Generation block can be placed anywhere in the structure in any configuration. As of (current date) it does not receive a bonus when touching other Shield Storage blocks or Shield Generator Blocks. You do not need to attach Shield Storage Blocks to Shield Generator Blocks for them to work together. They will start working as soon as they are placed.

This is a very good block to fill in empty space on a ship or space station, because shield blocks do not require grouping.

</indent>

7. Thruster Block (include a link to an incomplete page dedicated to thrust )
    (Insert Thruster block texture and maybe a picture of a Thruster block floating in space here.) <indent>

This is a standalone block that does not require a computer to work. As of (current date) it immediately adds to the structure's overall thrust rating.

Once placed, the Thruster block immediately adds to the thrust rating of the structure. Since space stations do not move, thrusters are not required for station structures, and can be placed as decoration if desired. On ships, Thruster blocks are essential for being able to maneuver. Thruster blocks do not need to be activated to start working.

Like system blocks (link to point # 4 here?), the Thruster Block type gains a bonus for being placed in large, solid groups. As of (current date), Thruster blocks can add to the thrust rating and will not effect structural integrity, so they can be placed anywhere in the ship.

As of (current date), Thruster blocks can be placed in any orientation desired.

</indent>

Reactions: Lecic

Lancake

Head of Testing
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Tester
    I would want to help too but I don't have any media wiki experience. As a tester I do know a lot more about the game than most average players but maybe it's not a great idea to do both at once, already have my hands full with this. Glad the wiki is back though, sure could have used it a while ago ^^

Reaction score
    Would like to help as well. I've a bit mediawiki experience since I wrote mediawiki articles for IV-MP (discontinued GTA IV multiplayer mod) and did some articles for the intranet of my company.

I have to admit that I'm inactive as hell due the fact that my jobs is keeping me busy and the fact that I study economics simultaneously doesn't help either.

Is this wiki going to allow multilanguage?

Greetings

EDIT//
    BTW. the preview is breaking BB Code. Who is the one responsible for those things again? Ahh I see ;-)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    I tried doing some wiki stuff before, but I basically copied all the formatting of the person who didn't complete it. It was on the old wiki for the item IDs btw. What I'm trying to say is that I looked up some formatting myself, and I was going to write a couple articles myself for all the blocks, when the wiki got abandoned for this one.

So my question is if I could write all the articles (with some help of course, 560 is a lot of blocks) for the blocks and the ID list (blocks take the most work) after the first templates for the block stats and the sortable list has been made. I'd prefer it if someone could also do the first block (ship core in the ID list) so I can see what I need to do, because there obviously needs to be a link to the page and a picture next to it. Once that has been done, I can just copy that formatting and continue the list on my own.

If I'm alowed to write those articles, I will need some help with the pictures, as I have no clue how to put them in the wiki. It also would be better if someone could help me, as 560 is a lot of blocks. That way it would be finished a lot faster.

Just an idea as to what I'd like to see:

Ship elements (same categories as the shop)
    Id (sortable) Name (sortable) Picture
    1 Ship core [small picture of ship core]
    Etc.
    (That's how the list was in the old wiki, and it worked well)

I don't think it is a good idea to put the price in the list, or to list it anywhere for that matter, as it just causes a lot of confusion when you see a different price in a shop. Plus the dynamic prices will change all the current prices (most likely) so it would prove to be quite hard to get a real price (they currently can just be looked up in the config, don't know if you still can after the dynamic prices are implemented, if they still are going to be implemented that is).

Please let me know if I'm allowed to help.

Ps: I had a nice idea for a tutorial in the wiki, but the ID list will have to come first (if I'm allowed to write it). Besides, maybe someone else had an even better idea. I also might not come round to doing it, so in case I don't, this was my idea:
    I was going to write a tutorial on all the different elements in the game in the order in which players encounter them. I was going to base my order on the order in which I encountered from when I played a game from scratch in a new universe meant specifically for this tutorial. The topics would include basic and advanced information, and tips. Tips would include things as: 'link salvage to cannons' or 'use symetry whenever you can'.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Can't log in at the moment, but here is the raw data for all block ids based as of 0.171

CORE_ID 1
    POWER_ID 2
    SHIELD_ID 3
    SALVAGE_CONTROLLER_ID 4
    HULL_COLOR_GREY_ID 5
    WEAPON_CONTROLLER_ID 6
    DOCK_ID 7
    THRUSTER_ID 8
    EXPLOSIVE_ID 14
    RADAR_JAMMING_ID 15
    WEAPON_ID 16
    CLOAKING_ID 22
    SALVAGE_ID 24
    REPAIR_ID 30
    MISSILE_DUMB_ID 32
    MISSILE_DUMB_CONTROLLER_ID 38
    REPAIR_CONTROLLER_ID 39
    MISSILE_HEAT_ID 40
    MISSILE_HEAT_CONTROLLER_ID 46
    COCKPIT_ID 47
    MISSILE_FAFO_ID 48
    MISSILE_FAFO_CONTROLLER_ID 54
    LIGHT_ID 55
    GRAVITY_ID 56
    LIGHT_BEACON_ID 62
    GLASS_ID 63
    TERRAIN_ICE_ID 64
    DEATHSTAR_CORE_ID 65
    HULL_COLOR_PURPLE_ID 69
    HULL_COLOR_BROWN_ID 70
    TERRAIN_EXTRANIUM_ID 72
    TERRAIN_ROCK_ID 73
    TERRAIN_SAND_ID 74
    HULL_COLOR_BLACK_ID 75
    HULL_COLOR_RED_ID 76
    HULL_COLOR_BLUE_ID 77
    HULL_COLOR_GREEN_ID 78
    HULL_COLOR_YELLOW_ID 79
    TERRAIN_LAVA_ID 80
    HULL_COLOR_WHITE_ID 81
    TERRAIN_EARTH_TOP_DIRT 82
    TERRAIN_EARTH_TOP_ROCK 83
    TERRAIN_TREE_TRUNK_ID 84
    TERRAIN_TREE_LEAF_ID 85
    TERRAIN_WATER 86
    TERRAIN_DIRT_ID 87
    DOCKING_ENHANCER_ID 88
    TERRAIN_CACTUS_ID 89
    TERRAIN_PURPLE_ALIEN_TOP 90
    TERRAIN_PURPLE_ALIEN_ROCK 91
    TERRAIN_PURPLE_ALIEN_VINE 92
    TERRAIN_GRASS_SPRITE 93
    PLAYER_SPAWN_MODULE 94
    TERRAIN_BROWNWEED_SPRITE 95
    TERRAIN_MARSTENTACLES_SPRITE 96
    TERRAIN_ALIENVINE_SPRITE 97
    TERRAIN_GRASSFLOWERS_SPRITE 98
    TERRAIN_LONGWEED_SPRITE 99
    TERRAIN_TALLSHROOM_SPRITE 100
    TERRAIN_PURSPIRE_SPRITE 101
    TERRAIN_TALLGRASSFLOWERS_SPRITE 102
    TERRAIN_MINICACTUS_SPRITE 103
    TERRAIN_REDSHROOM_SPRITE 104
    TERRAIN_PURPTACLES_SPRITE 105
    TERRAIN_TALLFLOWERS_SPRITE 106
    TERRAIN_ROCK_SPRITE 107
    TERRAIN_ALIENFLOWERS_SPRITE 108
    TERRAIN_YHOLE_SPRITE 109
    LANDING_ELEMENT 112
    LIFT_ELEMENT 113
    RECYCLER_ELEMENT 114
    STASH_ELEMENT 120
    AI_ELEMENT 121
    DOOR_ELEMENT 122
    BUILD_BLOCK_ID 123
    TERRAIN_EXOGEN_ID 128
    TERRAIN_OCTOGEN_ID 129
    TERRAIN_QUANTAGEN_ID 130
    TERRAIN_QUANTANIUM_ID 131
    TERRAIN_PLEXTANIUM_ID 132
    TERRAIN_ORANGUTANIUM_ID 133
    TERRAIN_SUCCUMITE_ID 134
    TERRAIN_CENOMITE_ID 135
    TERRAIN_AWESOMITE_ID 136
    TERRAIN_VAPPECIDE_ID 137
    TERRAIN_MARS_TOP 138
    TERRAIN_MARS_ROCK 139
    TERRAIN_MARS_DIRT 140
    TERRAIN_MARS_TOP_ROCK 141
    TERRAIN_M1L2_ID 142
    TERRAIN_M1L3_ID 143
    TERRAIN_M1L4_ID 144
    TERRAIN_M1L5_ID 145
    TERRAIN_M2L2_ID 146
    TERRAIN_M2L3_ID 147
    TERRAIN_M2L4_ID 148
    TERRAIN_M2L5_ID 149
    TERRAIN_M3L2_ID 150
    TERRAIN_M3L3_ID 151
    TERRAIN_M3L4_ID 152
    TERRAIN_M3L5_ID 153
    TERRAIN_M4L2_ID 154
    TERRAIN_M4L3_ID 155
    TERRAIN_M4L4_ID 156
    TERRAIN_M4L5_ID 157
    TERRAIN_M5L2_ID 158
    TERRAIN_M5L3_ID 159
    TERRAIN_M5L4_ID 160
    TERRAIN_M5L5_ID 161
    TERRAIN_M6L2_ID 162
    TERRAIN_M6L3_ID 163
    TERRAIN_M6L4_ID 164
    TERRAIN_M6L5_ID 165
    TERRAIN_M7L2_ID 166
    TERRAIN_M7L3_ID 167
    TERRAIN_M7L4_ID 168
    TERRAIN_M7L5_ID 169
    TERRAIN_M8L2_ID 170
    TERRAIN_M8L3_ID 171
    TERRAIN_M8L4_ID 172
    TERRAIN_M8L5_ID 173
    TERRAIN_M9L2_ID 174
    TERRAIN_M9L3_ID 175
    TERRAIN_M9L4_ID 176
    TERRAIN_M9L5_ID 177
    TERRAIN_M10L2_ID 178
    TERRAIN_M10L3_ID 179
    TERRAIN_M10L4_ID 180
    TERRAIN_M10L5_ID 181
    TERRAIN_M11L2_ID 182
    TERRAIN_M11L3_ID 183
    TERRAIN_M11L4_ID 184
    TERRAIN_M11L5_ID 185
    TERRAIN_M12L2_ID 186
    TERRAIN_M12L3_ID 187
    TERRAIN_M12L4_ID 188
    TERRAIN_M12L5_ID 189
    TERRAIN_M13L2_ID 190
    TERRAIN_M13L3_ID 191
    TERRAIN_M13L4_ID 192
    TERRAIN_M13L5_ID 193
    TERRAIN_M14L2_ID 194
    TERRAIN_M14L3_ID 195
    TERRAIN_M14L4_ID 196
    TERRAIN_M14L5_ID 197
    TERRAIN_M15L2_ID 198
    TERRAIN_M15L3_ID 199
    TERRAIN_M15L4_ID 200
    TERRAIN_M15L5_ID 201
    TERRAIN_M16L2_ID 202
    TERRAIN_M16L3_ID 203
    TERRAIN_M16L4_ID 204
    TERRAIN_M16L5_ID 205
    TERRAIN_NEGACIDE_ID 206
    TERRAIN_QUANTACIDE_ID 207
    TERRAIN_NEGAGATE_ID 208
    TERRAIN_METATE_ID 209
    TERRAIN_INSANIUM_ID 210
    FACTORY_INPUT_ID 211
    FACTORY_INPUT_ENH_ID 212
    FACTORY_POWER_CELL_ID 213
    FACTORY_POWER_CELL_ENH_ID 214
    FACTORY_POWER_COIL_ID 215
    FACTORY_POWER_COIL_ENH_ID 216
    FACTORY_POWER_BLOCK_ID 217
    FACTORY_POWER_BLOCK_ENH_ID 218
    POWER_CELL_ID 219
    POWER_COIL_ID 220
    UNUSED_TEST 221
    FACTORY_PARTICLE_PRESS 222
    MAN_SD1000_CAP 223
    MAN_SD2000_CAP 224
    MAN_SD3000_CAP 225
    MAN_SD1000_FLUX 226
    MAN_SD2000_FLUX 227
    MAN_SD3000_FLUX 228
    MAN_SD1000_MICRO 229
    MAN_SD2000_MICRO 230
    MAN_SD3000_MICRO 231
    MAN_SD1000_DELTA 232
    MAN_SD2000_DELTA 233
    MAN_SD3000_DELTA 234
    MAN_SD1000_MEM 235
    MAN_SD2000_MEM 236
    MAN_SD3000_MEM 237
    MAN_SDPROTON 238
    MAN_RED 239
    MAN_PURP 240
    MAN_BROWN 241
    MAN_GREEN 242
    MAN_YELLOW 243
    MAN_BLACK 244
    MAN_WHITE 245
    MAN_BLUE 246
    MAN_P1000B 247
    MAN_P2000B 248
    MAN_P3000B 249
    MAN_P10000A 250
    MAN_P20000A 251
    MAN_P30000A 252
    MAN_P40000A 253
    MAN_YHOLE_NUC 254
    FACTORY_SD10000 255
    FACTORY_SD20000 256
    FACTORY_SD30000 257
    FACTORY_SDADV 258
    FACTORY_SD1000 259
    FACTORY_SD2000 260
    FACTORY_SD3000 261
    FACTORY_MINERAL 262
    POWERHULL_COLOR_GREY 263
    POWERHULL_COLOR_BLACK 264
    POWERHULL_COLOR_RED 265
    POWERHULL_COLOR_PURPLE 266
    POWERHULL_COLOR_BLUE 267
    POWERHULL_COLOR_GREEN 268
    POWERHULL_COLOR_BROWN 269
    POWERHULL_COLOR_YELLOW 270
    POWERHULL_COLOR_WHITE 271
    MAN_GLASS_BOTTLE 272
    MAN_SCIENCE_BOTTLE 273
    TERRAIN_ICEPLANET_SURFACE 274
    TERRAIN_ICEPLANET_ROCK 275
    TERRAIN_ICEPLANET_WOOD 276
    TERRAIN_ICEPLANET_LEAVES 277
    TERRAIN_ICEPLANET_SPIKE_SPRITE 278
    TERRAIN_ICEPLANET_ICECRAG_SPRITE 279
    TERRAIN_ICEPLANET_ICECORAL_SPRITE 280
    TERRAIN_ICEPLANET_ICEGRASS_SPRITE 281
    LIGHT_RED 282
    LIGHT_BLUE 283
    LIGHT_GREEN 284
    LIGHT_YELLOW 285
    TERRAIN_ICEPLANET_CRYSTAL 286
    TERRAIN_REDWOOD 287
    TERRAIN_REDWOOD_LEAVES 288
    FIXED_DOCK_ID 289
    FIXED_DOCK_ID_ENHANCER 290
    FACTION_BLOCK 291
    FACTION_HUB_BLOCK 292
    HULL_COLOR_WEDGE_GREY_ID 293
    HULL_COLOR_WEDGE_PURPLE_ID 294
    HULL_COLOR_WEDGE_BROWN_ID 295
    HULL_COLOR_WEDGE_BLACK_ID 296
    HULL_COLOR_WEDGE_RED_ID 297
    HULL_COLOR_WEDGE_BLUE_ID 298
    HULL_COLOR_WEDGE_GREEN_ID 299
    HULL_COLOR_WEDGE_YELLOW_ID 300
    HULL_COLOR_WEDGE_WHITE_ID 301
    HULL_COLOR_CORNER_GREY_ID 302
    HULL_COLOR_CORNER_PURPLE_ID 303
    HULL_COLOR_CORNER_BROWN_ID 304
    HULL_COLOR_CORNER_BLACK_ID 305
    HULL_COLOR_CORNER_RED_ID 306
    HULL_COLOR_CORNER_BLUE_ID 307
    HULL_COLOR_CORNER_GREEN_ID 308
    HULL_COLOR_CORNER_YELLOW_ID 309
    HULL_COLOR_CORNER_WHITE_ID 310
    POWERHULL_COLOR_WEDGE_GREY 311
    POWERHULL_COLOR_WEDGE_BLACK 312
    POWERHULL_COLOR_WEDGE_RED 313
    POWERHULL_COLOR_WEDGE_PURPLE 314
    POWERHULL_COLOR_WEDGE_BLUE 315
    POWERHULL_COLOR_WEDGE_GREEN 316
    POWERHULL_COLOR_WEDGE_BROWN 317
    POWERHULL_COLOR_WEDGE_YELLOW 318
    POWERHULL_COLOR_WEDGE_WHITE 319
    POWERHULL_COLOR_CORNER_GREY 320
    POWERHULL_COLOR_CORNER_BLACK 321
    POWERHULL_COLOR_CORNER_RED 322
    POWERHULL_COLOR_CORNER_PURPLE 323
    POWERHULL_COLOR_CORNER_BLUE 324
    POWERHULL_COLOR_CORNER_GREEN 325
    POWERHULL_COLOR_CORNER_BROWN 326
    POWERHULL_COLOR_CORNER_YELLOW 327
    POWERHULL_COLOR_CORNER_WHITE 328
    GLASS_WEDGE_ID 329
    GLASS_CORNER_ID 330
    POWER_HOLDER_ID 331
    POWER_DRAIN_BEAM_COMPUTER 332
    POWER_DRAIN_BEAM_MODULE 333
    POWER_SUPPLY_BEAM_COMPUTER 334
    POWER_SUPPLY_BEAM_MODULE 335
    DECORATIVE_PANEL_1 336
    DECORATIVE_PANEL_2 337
    DECORATIVE_PANEL_3 338
    DECORATIVE_PANEL_4 339
    LIGHT_BULB_YELLOW 340
    SPRITE_BRONZE 341
    SPRITE_SILVER 342
    SPRITE_GOLD 343
    PULSE_CONTROLLER_ID 344
    PULSE_ID 345
    FRACTION_EXCEPTION_ID 346
    SHOP_BLOCK_ID 347
    HULL_COLOR_TETRA_GREY_ID 348
    HULL_COLOR_CORNER_PURPLE_ID_EXT 349
    HULL_COLOR_CORNER_BROWN_ID_EXT 350
    HULL_COLOR_CORNER_BLACK_ID_EXT 351
    HULL_COLOR_CORNER_RED_ID_EXT 352
    HULL_COLOR_CORNER_BLUE_ID_EXT 353
    HULL_COLOR_CORNER_GREEN_ID_EXT 354
    HULL_COLOR_CORNER_YELLOW_ID_EXT 355
    HULL_COLOR_CORNER_WHITE_ID_EXT 356
    HULL_COLOR_PENTA_GREY_ID 357
    POWERHULL_COLOR_CORNER_BLACK_EXT 358
    POWERHULL_COLOR_CORNER_RED_EXT 359
    POWERHULL_COLOR_CORNER_PURPLE_EXT 360
    POWERHULL_COLOR_CORNER_BLUE_EXT 361
    POWERHULL_COLOR_CORNER_GREEN_EXT 362
    POWERHULL_COLOR_CORNER_BROWN_EXT 363
    POWERHULL_COLOR_CORNER_GOLD_EXT 364
    POWERHULL_COLOR_CORNER_WHITE_EXT 365
    GLASS_WEDGE_ID_EXT 366
    GLASS_PENTA_ID 367
    GLASS_TETRA_ID 368
    POWERHULL_COLOR_PENTA_BLACK 369
    POWERHULL_COLOR_PENTA_RED 370
    POWERHULL_COLOR_PENTA_PURPLE 371
    POWERHULL_COLOR_PENTA_BLUE 372
    POWERHULL_COLOR_PENTA_GREEN 373
    POWERHULL_COLOR_PENTA_BROWN 374
    POWERHULL_COLOR_PENTA_YELLOW 375
    POWERHULL_COLOR_PENTA_WHITE 376
    POWERHULL_COLOR_TETRA_BLACK 377
    POWERHULL_COLOR_TETRA_RED 378
    POWERHULL_COLOR_TETRA_PURPLE 379
    POWERHULL_COLOR_TETRA_BLUE 380
    POWERHULL_COLOR_TETRA_GREEN 381
    POWERHULL_COLOR_TETRA_BROWN 382
    POWERHULL_COLOR_TETRA_YELLOW 383
    POWERHULL_COLOR_TETRA_WHITE 384
    HULL_COLOR_PENTA_BLACK_ID 385
    HULL_COLOR_PENTA_RED_ID 386
    HULL_COLOR_PENTA_PURPLE_ID 387
    HULL_COLOR_PENTA_BLUE_ID 388
    HULL_COLOR_PENTA_GREEN_ID 389
    HULL_COLOR_PENTA_BROWN_ID 390
    HULL_COLOR_PENTA_YELLOW_ID 391
    HULL_COLOR_PENTA_WHITE_ID 392
    HULL_COLOR_TETRA_BLACK_ID 393
    HULL_COLOR_TETRA_RED_ID 394
    HULL_COLOR_TETRA_PURPLE_ID 395
    HULL_COLOR_TETRA_BLUE_ID 396
    HULL_COLOR_TETRA_GREEN_ID 397
    HULL_COLOR_TETRA_YELLOW_ID 398
    HULL_COLOR_TETRA_GOLD_ID 399
    HULL_COLOR_TETRA_WHITE_ID 400
    POWERHULL_COLOR_PENTA_GREY 401
    POWERHULL_COLOR_TETRA_GREY 402
    HULL_COLOR_PENTA_BROWN_ID 403
    HULL_COLOR_TETRA_BROWN_ID 404
    ACTIVAION_BLOCK_ID 405
    SIGNAL_DELAY_FORWARD_ID 406
    SIGNAL_DELAY_BLOCK_ID 407
    SIGNAL_AND_BLOCK_ID 408
    SIGNAL_OR_BLOCK_ID 409
    SIGNAL_NOT_BLOCK_ID 410
    SIGNAL_TRIGGER_AREA 411
    SIGNAL_TRIGGER_STEPON 412
    SIGNAL_TRIGGER_AREA_CONTROLLER 413
    DAMAGE_BEAM_COMPUTER 414
    DAMAGE_BEAM_MODULE 415
    DAMAGE_PULSE_COMPUTER 416
    DAMAGE_PULSE_MODULE 417
    EFFECT_PIERCING_COMPUTER 418
    EFFECT_PIERCING_MODULE 419
    EFFECT_EXPLOSIVE_COMPUTER 420
    EFFECT_EXPLOSIVE_MODULE 421
    EFFECT_PUNCHTHROUGH_COMPUTER 422
    EFFECT_PUNCHTHROUGH_MODULE 423
    EFFECT_EMP_COMPUTER 424
    EFFECT_EMP_MODULE 425
    HULL_COLOR_ORANGE_ID 426
    HULL_COLOR_WEDGE_ORANGE_ID 427
    HULL_COLOR_CORNER_ORANGE_ID 428
    HULL_COLOR_PENTA_ORANGE_ID 429
    HULL_COLOR_TETRA_ORANGE_ID 430
    POWERHULL_COLOR_ORANGE 431
    POWERHULL_COLOR_WEDGE_ORANGE 432
    POWERHULL_COLOR_CORNER_ORANGE 433
    POWERHULL_COLOR_PENTA_ORANGE 434
    POWERHULL_COLOR_TETRA_ORANGE 435
    HULL_HAZARD_YELLOW 436
    HULL_HAZARD_WEDGE_YELLOW 437
    HULL_HAZARD_GREEN 438
    HULL_HAZARD_WEDGE_GREEN 439
    METAL_MESH 440
    METAL_MESH_WEDGE 441
    METAL_GRID 442
    METAL_GRD_WEDGE 443
    ICEPLANET_CRYSTAL_WEDGE 444
    MEDICAL_SUPPLIES 445
    MEDICAL_CABINET 446
    DECO_SCREEN_RED 447
    DECO_SCREEN_BLUE 448
    DECO_COMPUTER_GREEN 449
    DECO_COMPUTER_ORANGE 450
    DECO_PC_BLUE 451
    TERRAIN_CRYSTAL_PURPLE 452
    TERRAIN_CRYSTAL_BLACK 453
    TERRAIN_CRYSTAL_WHITE 454
    TERRAIN_CRYSTAL_YELLOW 455
    TERRAIN_CRYSTAL_RED 456
    TERRAIN_CRYSTAL_ORANGE 457
    TERRAIN_CRYSTAL_GREEN 458
    TERRAIN_CRYSTAL_BLUE 459
    EFFECT_STOP_COMPUTER 460
    EFFECT_STOP_MODULE 461
    EFFECT_PUSH_COMPUTER 462
    EFFECT_PUSH_MODULE 463
    EFFECT_PULL_COMPUTER 464
    EFFECT_PULL_MODULE 465
    EFFECT_ION_COMPUTER 466
    EFFECT_ION_MODULE 467
    INGOT_PURPLE 468
    INGOT_BLACK 469
    INGOT_WHITE 470
    INGOT_YELLOW 471
    INGOT_RED 472
    INGOT_ORANGE 473
    INGOT_GREEN 474
    INGOT_BLUE 475
    EFFECT_OVERDRIVE_COMPUTER 476
    EFFECT_OVERDRIVE_MODULE 477
    SHIELD_CAPACITY 478
    TEXT_BOX 479
    RESS_CRYS_HATTEL 480
    RESS_CRYS_SINTYR 481
    RESS_CRYS_MATTISE 482
    RESS_CRYS_RAMMET 483
    RESS_CRYS_VARAT 484
    RESS_CRYS_BASTYN 485
    RESS_CRYS_PARSEN 486
    RESS_CRYS_NOCX 487
    RESS_ORE_THRENS 488
    RESS_ORE_JISPER 489
    RESS_ORE_ZERCANER 490
    RESS_ORE_SERTISE 491
    RESS_ORE_HITAL 492
    RESS_ORE_FERTIKEEN 493
    RESS_ORE_PARSTUN 494
    RESS_ORE_NACHT 495
    PURPLE_LIGHT 496
    ORANGE_LIGHT 497
    BLACK_LIGHT 498
    WHITE_POLE_LIGHT 499
    BLACK_POLE_LIGHT 500
    RED_POLE_LIGHT 501
    ORANGE_POLE_LIGHT 502
    YELLOW_POLE_LIGHT 503
    GREEN_POLE_LIGHT 504
    BLUE_POLE_LIGHT 505
    PURPLE_POLE_LIGHT 506
    GLASS_BLOCK_WHITE 507
    GLASS_WEDGE_WHITE 508
    GLASS_CORNER_WHITE 509
    GLASS_PENTA_WHITE 510
    GLASS_TETRA_WHITE 511
    GLASS_BLOCK_RED 512
    GLASS_WEDGE_RED 513
    GLASS_CORNER_RED 514
    GLASS_PENTA_RED 515
    GLASS_TETRA_RED 516
    GLASS_BLOCK_ORANGE 517
    GLASS_WEDGE_ORANGE 518
    GLASS_CORNER_ORANGE 519
    GLASS_PENTA_ORANGE 520
    GLASS_TETRA_ORANGE 521
    GLASS_BLOCK_YELLOW 522
    GLASS_WEDGE_YELLOW 523
    GLASS_CORNER_YELLOW 524
    GLASS_PENTA_YELLOW 525
    GLASS_TETRA_YELLOW 526
    GLASS_BLOCK_GREEN 527
    GLASS_WEDGE_GREEN 528
    GLASS_CORNER_GREEN 529
    GLASS_PENTA_GREEN 530
    GLASS_TETRA_GREEN 531
    GLASS_BLOCK_BLUE 532
    GLASS_WEDGE_BLUE 533
    GLASS_CORNER_BLUE 534
    GLASS_PENTA_BLUE 535
    GLASS_TETRA_BLUE 536
    GLASS_BLOCK_PURPLE 537
    GLASS_WEDGE_PURPLE 538
    GLASS_CORNER_PURPLE 539
    GLASS_PENTA_PURPLE 540
    GLASS_TETRA_PURPLE 541
    WARP_GATE_CONTROLLER 542
    WARP_GATE_MODULE 543
    JUMP_DRIVE_CONTROLLER 544
    JUMP_DRIVE_MODULE 545

Reactions: AdmiralGialAckbar00

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    When initially placed, you will be prompted to enter the name of the new ship. Have the name ready when you place the ship core, because as of (current date), the ship name cannot be changed!
    You can with a faction block.

Reactions: jayman38

lupoCani

First Citizen
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I'm not sure, it's just another random thing I've said.

As for chat, @wedtm is implementing joining multiple chatrooms and other features. Not exactly sure where that stands, but IRC is awesome anyway :p It's coming though, I'm not going to say soon though, because that really could mean anything.
    Can't you all on the staff agree on one animal each to address us by as your individual signatures? That's what I thought you had until I realized you were the only one calling us things other that "players".

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    @mindlord0013 I'm quite certain that your list is outdated, the powercell for instance is no longer in use. It was also quite pointless, as we can just TAB+O to get the list ourselves.