Who wants to help test .080 multiplayer?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey gang,
    I want to make an assessment as far as performance goes with multiplayer.
    I'd like to get 2-10 people to join me on a certain date to do this.
    If you're interested, just reply to this thread. Once we have enough people we'll pick a date.
    This is also one of your chances to get to know the developers at an early stage in the game and possibly become a founder dependant on how involved you are in the community.
    Look forward to playing with you all,
    - Beetlebear

Reaction score
    Im in, I get home from my vacation wensday, I maybe able to get some of my friends who follow this game to join in, Ill let you know if I do.

Reaction score
    Count me in,
    I'd love to participate in a event like this for a game thats gonna have a lot of future potential.
    Maybe we even get to know eachother?

Reaction score
    I asked one of my freinds to join me and three others said they would try to attend depending on the date, But they havent really played the game. So thats Six people incluedeing me, Pip, And my friends.

Reaction score
    Hey, I would love to participate in some multiplayer fun!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I'm interested too !
    I'm french, so I'll be available around 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM GMT.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks guys, as soon as some of the current .08 multiplayer bugs are worked out we'll update and schedule the day.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I don't know the timezones of everyone . It's 6:30 am in my timezone and 3:30pm in germany.
    We can test anytime during my american day, which is until like 6am germany time.
    Since I want to get everyone involved we may do several days of testing. Lets try for the first session of testing today at 9:30am my time or 6:30pm germany time.
    If that works out for everyone, we'll do an hour or 2 of testing each day this week.
    We'll be playing on the german server until I can bring up the american mirror sometime in the future.
    - Beetlebear

Reaction score
    Im going to take a stab and say your in Pacific? and thats GMT-8 to those whom need it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    it's 4:30 GMT
    I'm in Arizona actually :)
    We're trying to get the newest version of the game up on star-made.org:4242
    If that doesn't happen today, we'll test tomorrow.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I do have a computer with lots of power I could run a US server on, right now I'm testing it out on my main design computer so feel free to try and connect:
    72.201.179.64:4242
    Also, if you want to jump on skype and chat/help get this working PM me and I will get you my skype username.
    Beetlebear out

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    We had a good solid 5 hours of testing and I have to admit that was a BLAST!

Special thanks to MarceloPelli , Xan and DrFeelGood as well as everyone we met in the teamspeak channel:
    ts.nbsclan.org
    We may get our own channel over there but for now use the [Minecraft] Sunflowers channel if you want to chat it up.
    I'm going to move the server over to another computer so we can have it up the majority of the day, I'll let you guys know when it is ready.
    Beetlebear

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Sorry about that Azianinvazn,
    I'll bring the server up again tomorrow and hopefully for most of the day. I'll let everyone know when it's up :)

Reaction score
    And if that Channel is being used, Just use another one of them under RoleplayRevolution Until I can get a Star-Made Channel