Who Spend $3 for this game?

Reaction score
    I spend $3 for this game because I know I can play it for free but I just want to buy it so I just click buy but know it is going to be on steam and I was hoping that if the game is release for real, do I get the full version already since I pay it? Since lan-party on youtube sponser this game (because who ever play this game and post it on youtube meaning the same thing as sponser) I just go ahead and bought the game. Now I own the game but what now? Is there going to be something new?

I wounder who else bought the game like me. Who else spend $3 to help Star-Made crew to make this game even better? I know I did and I hope you guys too because they work hard on it.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    How rude.

OP, you will have the game already when it comes available on steam and enters beta. You\'re basically pre-ordering the final release.

Reaction score
    I spended 3$ for this to support developers. Hopefully they can solve what ever theyre graphics related problems are so i can play this something else then lates/greatest hardware. yes i have two laptops that both run even eve online on reasonable graphics, one even on high settings. yet this game get 13-16 fps on space and grinds to crawl on stations/planets. And yes i do have latest drivers available for graphics. So clearly they are doing something funky with graphics that causes massive problems. Heck even minecraft runs fine fith 60+ fps on both at far view distance..

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I did it because I really enjoyed mincraft though it always bothered me that everything you build was static. There was one guy working on a mod that let you build a ship around a control block, much like the ship core in this game.

This game is a lot like the early versions of minecraft, still a little rough around the edges, but very well done and I can build ships that -move- and fly around. I had to have it. I just -had- to. I spend more on lunch than I spent on this. It was money very well spent. I may even buy copies for a few friends so we can play around with it together.

Reaction score
    Just like Minecraft in it\'s Alpha days, this game has so much potential. It\'s a great oppourtunity to give directly to the Dev\'s so they can speed up the process of the development.

That and the added benefit of the game being extrememly cheap right now is pretty insane. I might buy a few more copies and hold them for a raffle in the future.

Just a thought however.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Just bought the game myself, I should have bought it hours eariler and I could have saved 3 bucks, but whatever, more money for the developer.

Reaction score
    I will be buying this game when i get the 6 bucks which will be later today.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I spent $3 but would gladely shell out up to 20 for this game as i did for minecraft. To many games fail before they release, so i spent the 3 in order to support them, but i would readily buy another copy for 5 times as much if need be.

Reaction score
    I just got the game today for $6 and it was totally worth it. I know it\'s free for now, but, I really couldn\'t justify just playing the free version when the game itself is so inexpensive.

I\'m really excited to see how this game grows and evolves over the next couple of years.

EDIT: Plus the site has a lot of community features that I\'m digging.

Reaction score
    This game won\'t be free forever. If you like it and want to support it, why not pay now when it\'s at the cheapest level?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It\'s at $6 right now, but that\'s fine. If this were as complete as the game ever got, I\'ve already had six bucks worth of fun with it...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would gladly pay again though. Seriously, 3 dollars for space? Just shut up and take more of my money than that!

Reaction score
    While I\'m now completely broken, at 15th I\'ll get money and will buy SM.

Seriously, why not? Schema and other chaps involved in SM development deserves it.

I also don\'t want to be deprived from my fix of this wonderful video game drug when it enters beta or full version.

Reaction score
    I bought the game because i want to support it... but i paid 6 bucks not 3... worth every penny =)