Who is Bradley?

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    this shi# is a movie material right there! ahhahaah damn,didnt know this happened,but damn its crazy (and fun to read..in a way hahah)
    A tale of espionage, fierce close quarters gunfights, and ship battles!

Reactions: SkylordLuke
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    He left and isn't coming back. If I could fight him, I would. No one cares really.

Kiddos, the Mutiny War was nothing but like I said, a shitshow. Nothing exciting was in it. The only battle was Bradley being rekt by TE which wasn't more than five minutes. I wouldn't ask about it and consider it something story-worthy.

Reaction score
    I don't recall being wrecked by the TE and I certainly don't recall you doing much work on the server Obi. (name change because I forgot the old pass haha) Welcome back Obi, how has bendm09 been?

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    I don't recall being wrecked by the TE and I certainly don't recall you doing much work on the server Obi. (name change because I forgot the old pass haha) Welcome back Obi, how has bendm09 been?

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I distinctly remember a TE raid occurring, I was prepared to assist with a few people but we were doing some defense upgrades on old Ithaca at the time.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    You forgot both your password and your email? Why not reset the password if it's only that? :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Kek.

Ironically on the same week someone asks about Bradley and he returns. I can only question how and why.

I'll let you settle in and see the changes.

Reaction score
    Kek.

Ironically on the same week someone asks about Bradley and he returns. I can only question how and why.

I'll let you settle in and see the changes.
    Can't return if you never left. ;) Anyways screw the old beefs and stuffz what's up with y'all?

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Can't return if you never left. ;) Anyways screw the old beefs and stuffz what's up with y'all?
    This whole page exists because Ace found a question related to the mutiny war on my QuizUp topic for starmade.