Who is Bradley?

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    The name rings a bell, something to do with factions but quite some time ago... okay its gonna bug me that I cant fully remember.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I remember hearing the name pop up in talks about homebase unfactionings and the old-est CR. Should be in the faction history document though.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    (Sorry about the off topic, in general all I know is that a lot of people don't really like him and that he was involved in the 'mutiny war')

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    He defactioned the DFN Base on NASS and was involved in the destruction of the CR base. This was the last days of the first iteration of the CR mind you. He also attempted to hire a prominent mercenary faction but couldn't pay up so they and everyone else destroyed him wherever he went.

Reactions: SkylordLuke

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    Fucking Bradley, man.

More drama than Beetlebear and Schema.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Fun (maybe litte known fact) that i have mentioned a couple of times: The first faction he joined might have been my old faction(Star-Fleet) on illusive some months before griefing the DFN and CR bases, he didnt do anything major but he might have stolen my hard hull factory recipe.

He also tried to invite me to fight the major factions weeks before griefing the DFN and CR homebases.

Reaction score
    All I remember was that he had in fact tried to hire out a merc faction on illusive, but he could not pay up so they put a bounty out on him. I also think he might have stolen a ship or two from the same merc faction afterwards. Additionally, he was constantly trying to steal and double cross anyone who was dumb enough to fall for it.

Well that was my experience with him on the illusive server. Of course this was back when I was playing on a different account that I lost the log in information to.

the entire forum consensus at the time of his numerous betrayals and double crosses was that he was not to be trusted by any means.

I think he also tried to rally players to him in a lofty, ultimately unrealized goal, of toppling the major factions of the time when he was a known player. There might still be old site posts somewhere on the internet, but I'm not certain on this. Bottom line was that he was in it for just destroying the community, or so it seemed

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    What's this about a quiz?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    He also was in RA. Caused a shit ton of grief and broke some things. I forget most of it though.

Reaction score
    He defactioned the DFN Base on NASS and was involved in the destruction of the CR base. This was the last days of the first iteration of the CR mind you. He also attempted to hire a prominent mercenary faction but couldn't pay up so they and everyone else destroyed him wherever he went.
    WOW....

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    All I remember was that he had in fact tried to hire out a merc faction on illusive, but he could not pay up so they put a bounty out on him. I also think he might have stolen a ship or two from the same merc faction afterwards. Additionally, he was constantly trying to steal and double cross anyone who was dumb enough to fall for it.

Well that was my experience with him on the illusive server. Of course this was back when I was playing on a different account that I lost the log in information to.

the entire forum consensus at the time of his numerous betrayals and double crosses was that he was not to be trusted by any means.

I think he also tried to rally players to him in a lofty, ultimately unrealized goal, of toppling the major factions of the time when he was a known player. There might still be old site posts somewhere on the internet, but I'm not certain on this. Bottom line was that he was in it for just destroying the community, or so it seemed
    The Old site is still up at oldsite.star-made.org and all the forum is in an archive here at starmadedock.net/forums/#archive.91
    What's this about a quiz?
    http://starmadedock.net/threads/quizup-starmade-topic.21168/

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    Heyo, I was the co-founder of LMC, the merc group that attacked and attacked for bradley

For the record, Bradley put out a hit on another faction and we completed the contract to the letter. He paid us in full, and we parted ways. Afterwards, another faction put a hit on him so we showed up at his base and burnt it to the ground. It was the faction that paid us to attack him that never paid up. However, the resources we acquired from the raid were ample compensation so we didn't really push the issue.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Heyo, I was the co-founder of LMC, the merc group that attacked and attacked for bradley

For the record, Bradley put out a hit on another faction and we completed the contract to the letter. He paid us in full, and we parted ways. Afterwards, another faction put a hit on him so we showed up at his base and burnt it to the ground. It was the faction that paid us to attack him that never paid up. However, the resources we acquired from the raid were ample compensation so we didn't really push the issue.
    Well that's a very interesting revelation.

Reaction score

Ahh... I knew I was missing some part of it. Thanks for the information for sure.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I think he burnt some stuff on the RA server then held up the DFN base. I think he did it a day or two after the borg(? or swarm maybe) razed the CR base. If I recall he then proceeded to make jabs at the UAF, hired a merc faction, tried to drag another faction into it(not sure about that). I'm pretty sure at some point he joined up with Euro-Corp it would make sense?

On a more recent note he joined the Lazarus Imperium a while and we didn't have any problems with him(we held our breaths lol). He eventually just disappeared and we were like whatever.

Edit: He used like a 6(or something?) number string as a user here and used Bradley as he is ign and had a while and blue icon(I think).

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I think he burnt some stuff on the RA server then held up the DFN base. I think he did it a day or two after the borg(? or swarm maybe) razed the CR base. If I recall he then proceeded to make jabs at the UAF, hired a merc faction, tried to drag another faction into it(not sure about that). I'm pretty sure at some point he joined up with Euro-Corp it would make sense?

On a more recent note he joined the Lazarus Imperium a while and we didn't have any problems with him(we held our breaths lol). He eventually just disappeared and we were like whatever.

Edit: He used like a 6(or something?) number string as a user here and used Bradley as he is ign and had a while and blue icon(I think).
    His name on the forums was 42828

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Lel, someone gives af about who Bradley is. Gawd it's been so long now I barely remember. He was almost like Zachwhit but only stupider.

To start off, he joined me around late October or early November and was also in the DFN at the same time. At first my ministers thought he was gonna be useless, but we accepted him since we had need for some extra hands. He was kinda sloppy with his work, started acting jerk-ish, and then this happened (pulled from old logs):

"I would like to formally request that Bradley (42828 Unless thats not bradley) be kicked out for espionage, after threatening to tell Debris that i was badmouthing him (Which i wasn't) which would thus worsen relations when we are trying to sort things out." ~ Krosulhah

Then a shitshow started, I assumed it was a war and called it The Mutiny War (which was just like the first one, all flames), and it was practically everyone vs Bradley. I know he was creamed off of Illusive after one small battle with a couple of stolen BPs. More flames erupted when myspazmo from his one-man faction Spaztech Industries joined Bradley cuz he was jelly that he wasn't part of the "big guys". Then ridik happened, then spais, then I was stupid, and then Space France. After the flames died down, Bradley kinda disappeared.

TL;DR: Bradley destroyed shit, caused flames, and left.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    this shi# is a movie material right there! ahhahaah damn,didnt know this happened,but damn its crazy (and fun to read..in a way hahah)