Whitelist U.S. Westcoast server

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    We are looking from some more active palyers for out server if you would like to join please post you in game name in your reply I will pm you with the IP

Server info:

We are running with 4GB of ram with a Amd FX4100

Max slots it 32

We are up almost 24/7 every night I take it down for about 10-15 mins to make a backup incase we get a bad crash but other then that its always up.

Universal speed limit is 200km/h

Spawn is protected from pvp and pirates however pvp is perfectly acceptable anywhere, else also we have given pirates better ships so they tend to be more of a challange

IP: 75.139.205.138:4242

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Jackb44

Would be nice to find a dedicated server with a good community

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'d love to play with a good community. Friend and I are just getting into it.
    jaydotteedot

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    My IGN is BloodravenD, I would like to play on your server. Mind me asking how active it is? Like how many players, and how often are people on?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    How do you join the servers in starmade? I am willing to join but i dont know how!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Silent56

Looking for a good server in the US that has active players and some form of structure to it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Also if you ever want to see if the server ip up or down you can check here http://servers.starmade.rtag.me/index.php/servers

It says its outdated but its not teh sites a bit buggy since the last update

To find it just hit CTRL+F and type my name in should jump you straight to its listing (assuming your on pc)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The server will be getting an update soon utilizing the new economic feature so here is a list of changes

Pirate changes

Pirate ships will be dropping much less loot and in less stack sizes

As well pirate stations and all other findable loot chests will have their loot lower to a more reasonable level.

Store changes

There have been a good number of tweaks to price major ones are as follows

All normal hulls & plexglass will now only cost 4 credits with wedges costing 2 and corners costing 1 this is to reflect the new crafting recipes that I will detail alter in the post.

Hardened hull is no longer for sale and must be crafted or found

Build blocks will now cost 1 million credits as they can be sued as a powerful toll for editing stations and planets.

Price of all plant life (trees and cacti) are dropped to 100 with leaves being lowered to 50

Manufacturing items now cost 2500 per item excluding proteins and dyes

Ore price has changed as well

L5 is 5000 L4 is 2500 L3 is 1250 L2 is 625 and L1 is 400. This has been done to reflect that the mineral separator now only yields 2 ore each downgrade Ex one L5 Awsomite yields 2 L4 then 4 L3 8 L2 and finally 16 L1. Now anyone following the math will see that L1 ore actually sells for better then an equal amount of L5 (meaning 1 L5 sells for 5000 where the 16 L1 sells for 6400 netting you 1400 over what the L5 would sell for) So processing your ore is better if you plan on selling it. Also to note with this new system is that one SD 1000 Capacitor sells for 2500 credits when the ore to make it sells for only 2000 credits so by reefing your ore even further into parts you yield yet more cash. I do this in hopes to promote factory sue and crafting

Crafting changes

New Crafting recipes (these work for all normal hull, hardened hull, and glass blocks)

The Schemadyne 1000 is able to cut 1 square hull or glass into 2 wedges

The Schemadyne 2000 is able to cut 1 Hull or glass wedge into 2 corners

The Schemadyne 3000 is able to merge 2 wedges into 1 full block

The Schemadyne 10000 is able to merge 2 corners into one wedge

These are done by simple placing the blocks into the correct machines no special materials are needed.

This has already been tested on a private instance of the server to check for compatibility and the changes will be pushed to your clients on login so no need to download anything special. The server will not be starting fresh only the things listed here will be changing all ships and stations will remain intact. And for insurance a server backup will be made before the update is added

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Id love to join, Started a few days ago been looking for a friendly server to play on, Ign is maskj003

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Looking for a good server, cause there are some pretty bad ones out there. I\'d be happy to join

IGN: sharpieiscool

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The IP is listed in the top post now

Also maskj003 & sharpieiscool I added you both to the whitelist