Where to go for Registry API docs?

Reaction score
    Search Results for Query: API said:
    The search could not be completed because the search keywords were too short, too long, or too common.
    Search Results for Query: API documentation said:
    No results found.
    Search Results for Query: documentation said:
    No results found.
    http://starmadepedia.net/wiki/Registry_API said:
    There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, or search the related logs, but you do not have permission to create this page.
    Search Results for Query: registry api said:
    The following words were not included in your search because they are too short, too long, or too common: api

Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
    <none of which are concerned with the API, of course>

Apart from a lucky find here and there in a few forum threads, is there any documentation for the registry API somewhere?

Reaction score
    Not a public one yet.
    Is there a preview version anywhere? The version on your github is great but a little patchy by this stage I'm afraid.
    I've tried decompiling the code to analyse and document it myself, but keep running into issues where the decomp crashes.

Reaction score
    Please note that this request is specifically about the Registry, or web, API, not about interfacing to the game's Java classes.
    Sorry, my mistake. I found it while searching for the modding API.

Reaction score
    Sorry, my mistake. I found it while searching for the modding API.
    NP, as the OP may hint at, I don't consider the search function one of XenForo's strong points - although it is still better than many other.

Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Hey, I know this topic is a bit old but I would like to know if there's an admin who can help me with registery API? I know that you can get all the blueprints with "bluprints.json" but there's a way to get skins?