Where to find shops...

Xac

Reaction score
    I have been trouble finding shops even with the newest update. Any suggestions?

Reaction score
    they are much rarer than before, and i suspected they might not be spawning, but alas i finally found one other then the spawn shop. so they are there, you just gota go out and explore a bit more. once you find one it will stay on the map. both the shops i found were near planets, so maybe thats a thing.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Having the same trouble, have been through too many sectors/systems to count, have not found one beyond the spawn shop. I bought a scanner, but am not sure what it does, as I see no difference when I use it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    There may be only 2-4 shops per star system now. It'll be easier for you to find them by getting in your ship and pressing P to open the map. If there are none nearby that you can see, you may want to either fly into a different section of the star system or fly to a new one and check. The map is so much more useful than it was now that you can plot way points instantly, rather than trying to figure out where it would be by counting the sectors over.

(Haven't posted in a while, been uber-busy recently)

Reactions: Mariux