Where is my station?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Where is my station?

Two days after the arrival of the system that puts into practice the random creation of stations based on folders to differentiate categories like pirates and neutral. I have not seen any new station being put to download, not even screnshots using this system.

So I come to invite everyone to post screenshots of their stations, download links, or even comment on the experiences related to the new system.

I apologize if it is being difficult to understand, since I'm using google translator to write better in English

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    The issue is not that there isn't any, But rather no one has had time to build them!

Stations tend to be Larger then Ships, and those with interiors more complex. Before this update, players would have only Made stations for personal use, So I doubt they would be giving those away :p

Just give it more time, The people who are most likely to make stations are the shipwrights, who are also making Ships as well!

But there is gonna be a contest to design the new default stations, so you can bet theres gonna be a few Stations to choose from.