Where do I go next with my station?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I have been working on this station for days now to get it to this stage. Built it all in our Roleplay Survival Server. The side on the left is my factory and docks, the side on the right is public docking, bar, restaurant, pool and public apartments. It is all centered around the Shipyard. I really want to keep expanding but I'm completely lost on what way to go or where to go with it, if anyone has any idea then please comment below. I don't feel like this project is finished yet.

Reactions: Croquelune

Croquelune

An Imaginary Number's officer
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Pretty little thing. Maybe add a warehouse and workshop for the R&D's prototype and testing.
    Miss maybe also the hospital/first aid section, station office and jail/cells section.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Pretty little thing. Maybe add a warehouse and workshop for the R&D's prototype and testing.
    Miss maybe also the hospital/first aid section, station office and jail/cells section.
    See thats what I would like to do. But I just don't know where to put it. Any idea where abouts I could expand and not ruin the look?

Croquelune

An Imaginary Number's officer
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Hmmm. If I were you, I would try to put it below, like outgrowth facility. A bit like you did with that kind of control tower there.

Reaction score
    Skybridge from one side to the other?
    Large glassed-in gardens looking out into space?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    One extreme challenge when i'm bored is to create a shipyard for a specific ship, and then a factory layout that in a single pull can create all the resources for that ship. So say you want to mass produce a small fighter, you make a small shipyard that then feeds into a fighter storage hangar (like the tie hangars in star wars) and a factory that makes every component in a matter of seconds.

Make sure you pick the right fighter ;)

Edymnion

Carebear Extraordinaire!
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Welp, you can plan ahead some. Do you have work stations and quarters for crew?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I agree with Jojomo, a way to walk from one side of the station to the other would be a good addition, even if it's mainly for show.

Edymnion

Carebear Extraordinaire!
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I agree with Jojomo, a way to walk from one side of the station to the other would be a good addition, even if it's mainly for show.
    Given that we know Crew are coming, but that we don't know exactly what they will be able to do or not do, it might be better than just for show. You might NEED to have foot paths to all major parts of your ship/station in the future.

Worst case, you build more than you need but its pretty and adds some RP to your stuff. Best case, you're far ahead of the curve when it comes to getting everything up to speed once the crew update hits.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Thanks for all your replies. Going to try adding a bridge to get to the other side, but not sure where I would do that. I got so lost trying to add stuff, my faction explored further in to the galaxy to create a new station/trading port. This is what we have so far...

Reactions: Nickizzy