WHERE ARE THE DAMN SHOPS!?!

Blakpik

Angler
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I'm trying to build a huge arse mega destroyer ship. I know how to save ('katalogue') a ship at a shop. But I kan't find one. I have been flying through spase for literal hours and kan not find a damn one. I do now have a very aggressive entourage of pirates following me till the death of the universe they can not go through my ship shields but they have wrekked my turrets. Someone please tell me what is going on.

Reaction score
    You can save ships whenever you like but you can only buy them at shops. Also, there is always a shop at 2,2,2 unless you changed the spawn location

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    there is a bug in the game where you can spawn ships anywhere, it does the checks to see if you are next to a shop, but then does nothing about it, just lets you spawn it

Reaction score
    Shops spawning in clusters is annoying.

On the topic of needing to be at a shop to buy from catalog, it is important that it stays the way it is. I once went close to a shop and bought ferdiheld\'s damocles, it got wedged in the shop, and spent 5 minutes warping out of collision, 4 of those were after an admin had typed /destroy_entity before the command took effect!

Reaction score
    I had to look for days for a shop. The spawn shop was out of Bobbies, and I couldn\'t build any turrets. The \\restock command didn\'t work. I ended up having to travel over 30 sectors. Then I found 10 of them in like 3 sectors. Had to laugh, but it was frustrating. I don\'t think the random generator is very random...

Blakpik

Angler
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Heh, I started not using Cs to piss off my friends, It kinda grew on me. So what I am trying to say is basikally \'DWI Bittsh\'. :P