when is the AI update?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    just woundering..when will the AI update come? or is it still a long-way away? (P.S i love the new current update i also love how they are fixing the lag! 3 updates ago i could not even go near a planet now its so lagless!)

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    lol so far the only way I've gotten the AI to fly at a reasonable speed is to put a push effect clock on it. I'd like to see the AI get a full update as well since it's annoying that the AI doesn't even use the correct settings of the blueprint it spawns for things like Anti Missile Systems. >_>

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    AI will probably get an update after all the features that would need AI changes are in (Which includes faction territory and control, since AI factions is still AI). It's one of those features that's probably near the end of the list just so they dont have to constantly remake and tweak parts of it.

Reactions: kiraen

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    now that shipyards are finished i think flora/fauna is up next. Haven't heard anything on the AI update in some time

Reaction score
    now that shipyards are finished i think flora/fauna is up next. Haven't heard anything on the AI update in some time
    I wish they'd handle cargo transfer, some simple shop logistics (IE: have different shops carry materials, have trade guild buy/sell between them to diversify, and have each shop only "generate" a subset of the items. Also, have them buy/sell from player shops.) And in the future, you can then set the shops to require certain resources to make the resources they generate.