when Fleet controls arrive..

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    who ales will go onto a online server and fly to anther galaxy to build up your faction and fleet then travel back and attack the starting galaxy?

cause i know what im doing!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Yup. Looking forward to an ai fleet that holds formation and fights as a group. Then ships can have specific roles instead of having to be jacks of all trades.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yup. Looking forward to an ai fleet that holds formation and fights as a group. Then ships can have specific roles instead of having to be jacks of all trades.
    i think my mining ships will just be very little mining ships..

so i can make a million of them cheep! MUAHAHAHAHAHAH

and then build up my attack fleets!

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    lol The First thing I'm going to do when crew and fleets come out is get a huge factory shipyard system going where it'll automatically build the huge fleets of my faction. :P

Reactions: nightrune
    Reaction score
    what the heck is that XD

btw im thinking about makeing this fighter..

modular space fighter design

with the parts being different ships so to say using docking modules and stuff to connect the parts..

if they all have different shielding does all shielding add up to the main ship?
    I built one of these! I'm also designing a Reg system module you can mount in whatever ship you please. The Reg system contains a ton of different engines, modules, and side-mounted weapons that can be interchanged. All of this is entirely automated and run by logic. With the press of a few buttons, your ship will automatically run the track and all the components you select will automatically equip onto your ship. It's like a... custom fighter production line. Needs a bit of work, but it's almost done.

And on the actual topic of this thread! I'm a single-player.... player. So fleet mechanics would basically make my StarMade experience 500% better. I'm especially looking forward to controlling fleets of fighters from my mega-carrier.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    what the heck is that XD

btw im thinking about makeing this fighter..

modular space fighter design

with the parts being different ships so to say using docking modules and stuff to connect the parts..

if they all have different shielding does all shielding add up to the main ship?
    you heard the man.... its a turd carrier.
    someone grab toilet paper... and a plunger

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Why would you bother going to another galaxy? Just build your fleet in the spawn galaxy.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    So no one tries to interfere in your plan of universal domination

nightrune

Wizard/Developer/Project Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Thinking Positive
    I'm hoping it comes with some at least basic changes in Faction Points. I really want a reason to have a fleet.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Purchased!
    Quick ! Drone-gen-ears Unite ! Commence Carrier fleet production.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    who ales will go onto a online server and fly to anther galaxy to build up your faction and fleet then travel back and attack the starting galaxy?

cause i know what im doing!
    So...you want to be the reapers from mass effect essentially? Solid plan.

Reaction score
    You may need a bit of assistance really. Even without other players getting in the way of your expansion you're going to have to deal with the fact that one person won't be able to expand as quickly as a full faction.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    You may need a bit of assistance really. Even without other players getting in the way of your expansion you're going to have to deal with the fact that one person won't be able to expand as quickly as a full faction.
    my Fleets will be AI controlled and the mining ships will be cheep to make so i can easly make them then (i will figur out how to do this) they will go to auto factory's then have the supply's shipped to the shipyard and well make more ships!

and all il have to do (once it is set up) is add in the blueprint for the ships and hit build..(or try and make that auto also!)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Purchased!
    I love that most of us have the same idea. If we all ended up on the same server, the battles could be amazing.