Whats up with pve now?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    It has been a few months for me in Starmade but i have been looking on the patch notes every update. I did see parts of the AI system for fleets came out just a bit ago ( is the reason my internists have been peeked). But last time i new... the NPC pirates where the only hostel faction had one ship with i forgot how many variations ( 3 of them did not work do to power failures) ; and the spawning system for them did not work properly ( as i spent 20m shooting there station). I was wondering if any one knows whats up with the PVE part of the game. And no.. i will not go to a online server and do PVP because 90% of people on servers are @#$ howls.

AtraUnam

Maiden of crashes
    Reaction score
    • Railman Gold
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    Current PvE is essentially identical to when you left. However criss is working on a completely new set of TG ships so that might change in the next few months.

Reactions: nightrune

Groovrider

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Just read the blog. It pretty much details everything that's ongoing.

Reaction score
    It's pretty broken. AI attack each other if they use heat seeking missiles, Heat seekers currently have a bug where they sometimes do no damage to pirates crossing sectors. Pirate AI is still shabs....

Reaction score
    It's pretty broken. AI attack each other if they use heat seeking missiles, Heat seekers currently have a bug where they sometimes do no damage to pirates crossing sectors. Pirate AI is still shabs....
    Not to mention thatnthey need updating.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    The fleet system is the first steps towards better PVE, eventually factions will have their own territory and fleets to protect them and be more coherent instead of random encounters and random stations. Also work on the fleets will iron out a lot of issues with AI itself and how they interact with the universe.