whats the easter egg

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    so the maker is mean and whont tell us what the easter egg is :(

so does eny 1 know what is it :)

Reaction score
    yes, go to sector no. 0,0,42 then speak to the glowing cat who lives on the asteriod called \'keith\' he should direct you to an abandoned spacestation shaped like a overweight toad, the easter egg lies within on the 17 floor of the middle tower.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m debating with myself wether you\'re serious or not....

Gonna check it out anyway :P

Reaction score
    The Easter Egg is a new decoration block. Hanging lightbulbs.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    go to sector 1000 1000 1000 using the command /change_sector 1000 1000 1000

:)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I found this when i was looking through the options, on the page where you can change the properties of blocks. The is a folder labelled death star, with one block inside it, called the death star core. i have no idea what it does, but i think there is a giant death star that spawns in a certain secter. My guess is that it plays on the look of a planet, as in the film, but don\'t take my word that any of this actually exist, and that it is just a random block with this name to troll us.

Reaction score
    That\'s really old, and is an abandoned block, it\'s not the easter egg, there is no death star.

Reaction score
    There are a few old blocks left in the game, most can\'t be acquired through normal means. The exception is Plexlanders which are still in the factory system despite having been replaced by docking modules. As for why they\'re still around, there are a number of reasons. Compatibility issues (removing block IDs will crash anyone who still had those blocks), or they could be planning to modify and use those blocks in the future. They could also just be lazy. There\'s no negative effect of leaving the blocks in except curious people who think they found an easter egg.

Reaction score
    The sun, simply put. If you arrive there in a ship you die immediatley. I made it 1000 999 1000 when multipe raiding parties started attacking me. Going about 10km/ph without a ship, I finally made it to the 1000 1000 1000 and the raiding NPCs stopped attacking and began to be pulled away. But yeah, tl;dr, it\'s the sun, so enjoy your psychedelic adventure into the center of the StarMade universe.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    No, the Death Star Cores are very old blocks from before multiplayer, it was a \"Death Star Match\" mode, (there with Sandbox mode) where there were 2 teams and you had to take out the other death star\'s core before they get yours, while defending yours.

It was outdated and removed, there are no plans to bring it atm, maybe in the future, but people can easely do that now in Multiplayer :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The center of the StarMade universe is 0 0 0 ... noobs.

Anyway the easter egg is the Hanging Yellow Light. That\'s it. No need to troll or conspiracy.

Reaction score
    No need to be a dick, just saying it is the center because everything in StarMade rotates around that star.

Reaction score
    That\'s absolute nonsense. There are an infinte number of star systems in each map, about which orbit several planets. You can\'t pinpoint any one star to be the center of the game, as that\'s not how the game works.

Reaction score
    I know that\'s not how the actual universe works, but as for the game i\'ve only seen one \"approachable\" star. Relax.

Edit: Yes baymer1, for this is an online gaming forum, and as a true keyboard warrior I must fight the naysayers until my opinion is proven to be the most worthy!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Perhaps it is the ability to create a space station with 100,000 credits and pressing M?

EDIT: Possibly not, this may have been implemented earlier... but still, possibly?