What're You working on? [Closed]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The Granny Frump is nearing completion, I have recently had a clever idea for her frontal section and escape pods and shuttle(shuttles?) unsure how many of either to lodge in there.

http://drakosdoomhaze.deviantart.com/gallery/45227560

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Currently working on a little titan.

only 620 meters in length + I need to rework the turrets - they are kind of ugly...

On the plus side, engines turned out nice :)

Some of these ships here are really inspiring :) Might use a few ideas on my own

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It takes serious work to pull off details, original ship concepts make detailing easier, as the details are up to the builder. I plan to build a space station with a built in shipyard and put in a partially complete ship, or leave it empty buit able to hold even the hyper-dreadnaught I have waiting on my sketchpad. I may not build it as it would be immense (the original concept places it at 20km long x 10km heigh x 30km wide) So I may just stick to the more feasible ships I am working with, as the hyper-dreadnaught would pack a bit too much punch and probs would crash all but the most powerful computers, lol.

Reaction score
    the sword in the squirrel. perfect, because it looks like a brown sword, and you are squirrel.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    My current project. It\'s called \"The Blue Lion\". I have a specific style I put into all of my ships... Well, this one isn\'t like my others lol.... Anyway, main silo of weapons contains 16 SD-BB Missile Arrays and 8 d1000 Missile Arrays. The silo is mounted in the hull and actually runs through nearly the entire length of the ship. Also, in the hull, there are 4 Anti-Matter guns that deal about 1,250 a shot and two additional d1000 Missile arrays. Up on the bridge of the ship, there are 3 more Anti-Matter guns for taking out lighter ships. I am planning on putting turrets, more weapons and wings on the ship but it\'s taking a bit. Almost at 300,000 blocks lol

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I had a ship that was about 1.5 million blocks... But I failed to make weapons strong enough to make up for its huge size... Tsk tsk tsk... It was 800 meters long lmao... The hangar was 500 meters long lol

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    it is 79m long, 12m high and 36m wide. :)

on my ship will by 3 that cannon mayby 4.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    With a pain in my heart, I have to say I\'m totaly stupid and retarded. I have accidentaly deleted all of my WIP projects in an attempt to fix textures in my game.

The project Surtur was amongst the casualties :(

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    bat is here one solution,

if you load the last update from zip in you starmade folder you\'r projects wil be there saved since the last update.

sry for my bad english im from Czech Republic and i dont speak englis well :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am working on a 870m long ship with a big core in the middle.

The core alone:

And about 30% of the actual ship:

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Rumcajz:

Taky jsem ?ech. Každopádn? smazal jsem celou složku Starmade, abych donutil stažení celý hry a neuv?domil jsem si, že bych m?l zálohovat lod?. Asi si dám chvíli pauzu, než vychladnu a potom se zase pustím do práce. Mám ješt? v hlav? pár nerealizovaných nápad?.

Eng for others:

I\'m Czech too. I have deleted whole Starmade file to force download whole game but I haven\'t realized to save my ships. I might have a pause for a while until I cool down and then I\'ll get back to work. I have few plans in my head.

Reaction score
    Thats quite an adorable frigate you have there, looks like the frigate from Halo.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    my last ship I completed had a silly gun. not too pretty. Inspired by Mushrooms. The curves were very hard and anyone who can master them is a genius, not me though lol

Deals 912,000 Damage per Volly. I wanted a big space gun :D

Its my first \"big ship\" and after reading this thread, well, Damn guys your ships are all so great looking! It\'s inspirational. Mine are not as pretty and so I have work to do.

Today I completed a Station for the new Lasers for PVP

http://star-made.org/content/hang-em-high

I made it for players to use the new laser weapon.

I\'ll be sharing this thread too as it\'s an eye opener!

Reaction score
    Sadly I came across a problem with my previous ship and I had made one too many mistakes on it which made it quite hard to fix, so I hung that up for now.

I started on a really curvy ship which is turning out really cool with my custom texturepack.

Yes, you see orange on the ship, what happened was that I originally used red however it didn\'t turn out too well so I textured it into several different colours until I came up with this. I reckon it looks pretty good with orange.