What the heck.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Fellas, i'd like to tell you guys that it worked! And the game is actually running smoother than before! Thank all of you who helped!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    well, it plays a million times better. It still froze but not right away. Tool about 4 or 5 minuets but i was placing blocks like crazy. So we have gotten the problem of it not playing at all solved. And it even runs 10 times smoother than it did before!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    What's the exact issue now?
    everything loads fine, it lets me play a very smooth game for a handful of minuets. 5 or 6 id say, then it freezes completely. causing me to ctl, alt, del out. it does save the game however which is something it wasn't doing before hand wen it would freeze.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Have you tried verifying the game cache? The previous issue might have corrupted the files. To do that: Launcher, then the 'options and repair'. Click "Search newest" on the version, then click dowload and repair normal. If it finds anything, that might be it.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Have you tried verifying the game cache? The previous issue might have corrupted the files. To do that: Launcher, then the 'options and repair'. Click "Search newest" on the version, then click dowload and repair normal. If it finds anything, that might be it.
    Will try that, it's likely to be the problem. Thank you!

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    My settings, 12gb system memory:

I think I'll copy those settings. I have 16 GB but all my settings are lower... I did have problems in the past setting it to high so I did low ball them for that reason but come to think of it, that may have been my old PC