What the community has suggested - An overview and ideas for the dev team -Update #1

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    @WaffulMann you foget all the logic suggestions about XOR, NOR, NAND, more complex things like a native RAM, ...

Antennas + remote control/logic

Block Sized letters (display block or billboard block)

Hyperspeed suggestions like Highways instead of gates (dunno if you want include suggestions which are not too popular)
    http://starmadedock.net/threads/highways-between-gates-how-to-make-good-animations.3310/ (3 likes/agrees)

Site suggestions:
    A simple block Editor for things like
    ++ ++ ++
    + 1122 + 2 Letters in one Tile
    + 1122 + Tile-Editor
    ++ ++ ++

A "General Question Forum" to keep others clean from <3 reply threads (author can move a thread >3 replys out there (once) and into other forums (suggestions/general-discussion) without admin).

I also support organic ships.

And modular ships (I know we have copy&paste, but sometimes you just want to move a room left/right or front/rear on a deck before you build the next)

Pistons or slide-blocks which are essentially moving docking blocks.

Personalizing Star-system names.
    In X-Series systems have names like "Argon Prime", "Omicron Lyre" or "Priesters Gnade" ...
    In StarTrek there are Quadrants instead of +/- sectors : "Alpha Quadrant", "Delta-Quadrant" ...​

A way to draw very transparent named tunnels and spheres between sectors and around objects to aid navigation.
    Readable by faction members.​
    Star Trek has ____ Sectors too. http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Sector

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Voyager's use of the graviton catapult "hurtled" the ship across thirty sectors of space in less than an hour, a journey that would have otherwise taken three years to accomplish. (VOY: "The Voyager Conspiracy")
    = 10 sectors a year?

In preparation for Operation Lovely Angel, the USS Enterprise-D scanned all sectors located within three light years of the Oneamisu sector. (TNG: "Peak Performance")
    = ALL withing 3 light years = how many???

From a list of all sectors ( http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Category:Sectors ) I saw "Earth Sector 2" and "Earth Sector 45" both are on earth.
    It seems to me that StarTrek uses so many different sector sizes that you can not compare it to the situation in StarMade.

The articles even say that sectors are often named after important planet names - aka "Earth Sector" or "Bajor Sector", not have especially a name on their own but a number.

Reaction score
    Updaet incoming eta 0 minutz
    Heer,

Last edited:

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    = 10 sectors a year?

= ALL withing 3 light years = how many???

From a list of all sectors ( http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Category:Sectors ) I saw "Earth Sector 2" and "Earth Sector 45" both are on earth.
    It seems to me that StarTrek uses so many different sector sizes that you can not compare it to the situation in StarMade.

The articles even say that sectors are often named after important planet names - aka "Earth Sector" or "Bajor Sector", not have especially a name on their own but a number.
    The nature of sectors in ST is extremely inconsistent, like many other things... I was just pointing out that named sectors (and sectors in general) were a thing in ST, not just galactic quadrants, which are too huge to compare to SM sectors.