What ship would you build while listening to "We Didn't Start The Fire"?

Reaction score
    I'm just curious. I myself would attempt to build a futuristic version of Old Ironsides (the actual USS Constitution) as that ship has been around for a LONG time and would tell us of all it's seen if it were sentient (maybe it is?). So what ship would you build after listening to the song? As for the song (for those of you who never heard it)...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    We didn't start the fire, it was always burning since the world's been turning.

I think I'd go for a ship with turrets that pour out heat-seeking missiles in server-killing quantities. As they would only engage targets that were considered hostile, pirates, we might say that we didn't start the war.
    [doublepost=1479144035,1479143488][/doublepost]Of course, this doesn't recognize the fact that I would probably burn myself to death before I ever finished the ship if I had to listen to that song over and over while building it...

Lukwan

Human
    Reaction score
    I would build a giant grocery cart, because that 'song' is really just a grocery-list & catch phrase. :mad:

DrTarDIS

Eldrich Timelord
    Reaction score
    probably a wordkilling battleship named "Liberal Tears"