What is the best server?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am not asking you to start a war. I have had some bad experiences with Brierie and I was looking for good server. One with admins on, that you do not have to be concerned with your ship getting stolen and has a balances economy.

Reaction score
    that you do not have to be concerned with your ship getting stolen

Ha! If you\'re looking for something like that,go on a whitelist server or fly at least 20, 20, 20 sectors away from spawn.

Otherwise use a faction block where someone will just blow up your ship instead of stealing it.

balances economy.

Psh, yeah good luck with that.

Keep in mind that most servers that claim to have a \"Balanced Economy\" have:

1. A few players who have tons of cash and now have taken to emptying out every store they can find using their recipes for hardened ship hull.

2. Have no idea how to balance their economy and therefore just make it worse.

3. Tend to not allow blueprints (For those that absolutely need the catalogue)

You\'re better of looking for a server in the server section of the forum.

Reaction score
    Windoom. No blueprints, credits are harder to get, but less a$$hats playing on this server.

To not have your ship stolen, find a planet/station, create a faction for yourself, put a faction block on it, set the faction block to home base, put docking block and extenders if need be and dock your ship. Ships docked to a home base are protected.

Rob

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Though it isn\'t up at the moment I can highly recommend the Risen server, very nice community, very active admins and great fun.
    It is a no blueprint, RP server though, so if you\'re not into that sort of thing...

Reaction score
    I am playing on www.adventurersrest.com. The server is still in testing but it is really challenging to get lots of money(and therefore big ships)