what is starmades data usage

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    hi all I'm not sure about data usage of starmade been having a problem with internet being capped and going through a hundred gigs of data a day. Even been checking data usage for the past few days with my internet provider also modem was turned of for 24 hours to see if there is a problem on there end. I got a terabyte total a month by the way. The reason I'm asking is because this problem started whan I started playing the game on a single player server. Got the game on ultra setting and a descent view range of 1000 so if anyone can clear this up that would be great.

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Well, it's definitely only a few kilobytes at most if you're playing singleplayer. StarMade doesn't use a lot, the most you'll stack is up is from installation and updates. The game's only half a GB.

I'd suggest looking elsewhere for the lost data. You might want to make sure a neighbour or someone else in the house isn't using the internet without permission. Hundreds of gigs a day is certainly not anywhere near a normal household's consumption.