what i like and don't like about the new ui

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    font in big resolution is really hard to read.
    My resolution is 1920x1080 and it makes pain for me to read info near speed-bar and pop-ups.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Is there a way to tell how much damage a weapon do without firing it? ^^

For everything else I like the new GUI

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    If you click on the hot-bar column of the weapon you want to inspect in the weapons menu a foldout under it appears were you can inspect the specs of it all like before if you click on details. ;)

Greets,

Jan

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable
    I'm loving the new interface, and have full confidence that any minor issues with it will resolved in good time.

I'm also hoping the ability to edit shop prices is quickly restored.

Just to add - pop-up messages not only obscure in advanced build, but in flight mode multiple pop-ups also obscure a portion of the graphic power & thrust displays and sometimes leave me with a poor idea about my energy status during a fight.

Reaction score
    The problem Ive faced with the GUI from the last update is that when constructing a sorting system on the ship, (Armors go here, material there) after working on it for random lengths of time the GUI begins to completely fall apart. It eventually leads to the game crashing if you try to continue with the broken GUI.

Granted, I love the new GUI, was just sad when I lost my pirate hunting ship and couldn't rebuild the sorter in a decent time frame without rebooting the game every 5min...