What happened to the mech building scene?

AtraUnam

Maiden of crashes
    Reaction score
    • Railman Gold
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    Back on topic the mech scene is still at least slightly alive, theres never been a point where I wasn't building a mech and I'd actually have completed my second project by now if it hadn't been completely erased by a combination of SM BP corruption derp and my HDD dropping dead. As it is I'm currently working on my third mech project which will probably be the focus of my building efforts for the next few months.

I've also seen one or two new robot hands posted in the last month or two in addition to a now dead shipyard thread announcing the start of a new mech build. Hopefully there is more of this to come.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Top 4ce and Nauvran
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    Ok, it seems the mech building scene is at least somewhat alive. Thanks for the insight everyone.

Reaction score
    Do guys consider mech shaped ships or only ships with articulated parts? As far as mech shaped ships ill have a bunch coming along with a front mission style hangar to store them all.

Crashmaster

I got N64 problems but a bitch ain't one
    Reaction score

I got tired of all the entities getting overlapped and stuck due to rail collision check bugs.

Reactions: Dr. Whammy

Dr. Whammy

Executive Constructologist of the United Star Axis
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 9

I got tired of all the entities getting overlapped and stuck due to rail collision check bugs.
    You sir, WIN... o_O

It's become painfully clear to me that I need to step up my game considerably.

Reactions: nightrune
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    Their both awesome looking. :) It seems that my thread has changed from 'What happened to the mech building scene?' to 'Mech showoff thread.' I vastly approve! Keep up the good work!