What do you do when you're bored in StarMade?

Reaction score
    Recently, on a server, I have found that between builds (or waiting for someone to join to help me build) I have become really bored. Anyone know any fun time-killers that don't require admin and won't blow a server up?

Last edited:
    Reactions: jontyfreack
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    There is suppose to be some rare installations show up on planets. I think I read the default odds were like 1 in 240.

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    visit your neighbors, learn their weaknesses & fears.

Reactions: MacThule
    Reaction score
    Don't blow up the server blow up the other players.
    I meant figuratively, its a build server.
    visit your neighbors, learn their weaknesses & fears.
    Build server
    Go and visit other builders or explore stations and ships(just don't rek them)
    I don't have admin (yet) but this is part of what got me banned on NFD (I only wrecked once, but that was due to me not being able to control my emotions.) but there were complaints about me TP'ing and being annoying. I don't feel like getting banned on this server either.
    There is suppose to be some rare installations show up on planets. I think I read the default odds were like 1 in 240.
    that is actually really cool, although I'd have to see if visiting planets is allowed, because i don't know how good the server hardware is.

Mess with logic personally.
    when i build, I'm building complex(-ish) logic, so this is what I'm trying to get away from. :p

Last edited:
    Reactions: jontyfreack
    Reaction score
    Copying a biome does not require admin hence the time sink you are looking for. Look, memorize, build a section on your station

Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable
    Work on tricking out interior spaces or parks on a station.

Try to build the perfect micro starter ship / small mining drone / small fighter drone.

Swing by spawn and give new players free stuff.

Log in an alt, cobble together a small ship and go practice hunting; see how much larger prey my little ship can bring down; challenge myself to track down a specific character.

Adopt a noob to train for a little while.

Browse the market and see where you can make some passive income by putting a load of something popular up for sale at elevated price.

Chat.

Offer 10K shield caps to the winner of a <1 k mass ship melee for some cheap entertainment.

Reactions: Sachys
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Recently, on a server, I have found that between builds (or waiting for someone to join to help me build) I have become really bored. Anyone know any fun time-killers that don't require admin and won't blow a server up?
    Mine everything so you already have the resource for your next build.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    What do I do when I'm bored? ohh nothing...
    Seeing that coming towards you from the depths of space would be a good way to test how much urine your spacesuit can hold :eek:
    [doublepost=1471952874,1471952540][/doublepost]
    I dont get why you dont see the thing that says
    Sorry, when I play in creative mode I'm never short of build ideas long enough to get bored! The only thing which usually stops me finishing a build is lack of resource in Survival mode, or coming up with a more entertaining idea ;)

Erm, start carving your initials into Asteroids?

Lukwan

Human
    Reaction score
    Bored?....never. I just log off and think up a new thread for the Dock. :p