WGN Rolo - Harvester

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Rolo is a frigate sized vessel with two large forward salvaging cannons to dust up any asteroid, starbase, or ship in matters of seconds.

This ship is still a "work in progress" as I'm still trying to get used to the game and all it's equipment. At the moment it houses 8 long turret bays and 4 default turret bays for defensive measures or to add more salvaging guns to the arsenal.

The ship has been constructed by the Warriors Guild Navy to produce a small compact salvaging unit that can dust off in a moments notice so I hope you can forgive me for its prototype phase.

She houses missile and pulse systems in case of a possible ambush so you can fight your way out long enough to escape with your jump drive.

*Currently updating the design and adding storage compartments...

Last edited:

Drybreeze

Simply complicated.
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    It's nice. An interesting blend of combat and salvage. Any RP interior or all filled with systems for performance?

Reaction score
    Sadly this ship was not made to be an RP ship.

The ship is extremely compact and just about every bit of the inside was used to really bring out its potential. However I did put it out on a test run against some pirates and due to the position of the core, pirates have a tough time killing this thing and due to the missile + pulse dps secondary combination you are able to obliterate pirates without a trace of them left other than their core overheating.

Missiles are able to track on to targets also.

Turrets did shoot down missiles that were shot at the ship but, I did not see them move. This is either lag in the server, my internet, or a slight bug.

*This I have to fix because I'd like to salvage pirates at some point as well not erase them from existence.
    *Another issue is the power after using a volley of missiles. After the missiles are used all your power is immediately drained (however it immediately replenishes itself after use).

Reaction score
    Moving this thread to "WGN - Industry and Design".