WeTitans3's ShipYard.

Reaction score
    First off, I present my first design for what I call a "Dung Beetle Salvage Drone."

The idea was to create a beetle like ship, taking inspiration from the Dung beetle, with the Drone holding a ball of Cargo. It both looks cool and allows you to monitor your Drones' remaining cargo space so you know when to recall them to off load.

Six of these will then be docked to a larger salvage carrier, again in the shape of a large dung beetle, with the carrier also holding onto a crystal armor sphere full of it's cargo.

Overall, I'm satisfied. It's my first salvage drone, and my first draft of this kind of design. It will function, and that's the important part, along with looking decently neat.

(Of course, feel free to comment. this will most likely be where I will continue to post my ships. I'm also working on designs for another beetle inspired ship with a focus on carrying large numbers of what I dubbed "Wafer Drones" below it's carapace.)

Reactions: Scypio

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    People love bug-like ships. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: nightrune
    Reaction score
    Wow, okay i apparently cant seem to keep track of how many threads i've made. my bad.