-WeSC- Station and Fleet

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    -WeSC-
    WeAretheSuperlativeConspiracy

Background:

Back in the XXI's century, WeSC was a Swedish clothing brand that was primarily influenced by skateboarding and snowboarding. After it's success during the first voyages to Mars, the company defined new goals: Bring the best athletes of Earth to explore the Universe and break Universal Records.

When the first ship left the Solar System, the hibernation chambers holding the best athletes humankind have ever seen had a malfunction inducing the humans in a long sleep of 2000000 years. It was during the entry in Mayall's Object's space, aKa ARP 148, a strange zone where two galaxies are colliding, that the passengers wake up from their long sleep. Surprisingly they're not just alive but had also change both physically and mentally - the era of Spacis Sapiens started!

Here is the report of their current HomeStation, designed by Energy, built by Construction Drones (yeahhh right!)

Interior Images - »»FULL ALBUM HERE««

Exterior Images:

Soon!

Fleet:

Coming soon!

Reaction score
    Looks awesome. Cant wait to see exterior and what you can do with ships.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The exterior is almost done. I\'m currently waiting for a report on the Outside Painels. The construction drones are working on it, but complaining about the painel\'s angle, they can\'t use advanced build mode on that...

I\'ve started working on the fleet. I\'ll start with the small ones and grow. This is a new theme for me so all my old ships don\'t fit that well... I can give you a small glimpse of what\'s to come, but just a small fighter, though:

Reaction score
    Wow I really like your style on the interior. Can\'t wait to see more!

Reaction score
    Is that water for the pillars of light? Not gonna lie, I\'m stealing that idea.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yeah.. Water is one of my predilect blocks in this game, just before Power Tanks. The idea was to have some kind of light column suspending the factory blocks. Also, when active, the \"tubes\" connecting linked factories will transverse the water column ;)

Don\'t just steal it, improve what you can do with it. Be my guest and show me what you can do with water and lights.

Reaction score
    Have you any more pictures? I\'m really looking forward to see more of your work.

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Well crap, every time I think I\'ve finally done something I can be proud of, someone has to go and up the bar a bit more. Very well done interiors!