wepon idias

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    first of all i love this game its amazing. Anyway i have some idias about new cannons for ships cus right now there are ownly AMC.

explocif shell cannons: These cannons are armed with shels insted of lazers. They are quite powerfull but take alot of energy and have a slow reload.

light shell cannons: this cannon is less powerfull than the explocif cannon shels but are armour piecing.

Turbo lazers: They are slow and large cannons like the shell cannons but are very powerfull and take a butload of energy.

lazer cannons: similar to the AMC but have a faster rate of fire and are less powerfull.

energy cannons: Energy cannons are similar to the lazer cannons but are great against shields.

Flack cannons: Flack cannons are desighned to break through fighters and would make a great anti fighter system.

Thats all my suggestions for a bigger a bigger wepon range.

Reaction score
    OH GOD... first I\'m going to sort out your spelling then I\'m buying you a dictionary....

1. Weapon*
    2. ideas*
    3. ideas*
    4. because*
    5. only*
    6. explosive*
    7. shells*
    8. explosive*
    9. powerful*
    10. designed*

seriously people there is a spell check button on this damned forum!

JTJSniperBee

Cat Person
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    i know just make sure to use the spellchecker to see if the text is correct

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It\'s the button with the abc above a checkmark when making your comment, then works pretty much like in any other text editing thing\'s spell checker. Underlines words with a wiggly red thingy and right click to correct spelling.

:D

Reaction score
    Yeah, I have to say the turbolazers,energy cannons,and fastlazer ideas were ripped off from my thread.

Bumping it now.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Right, Epic fail\'s ideas aren\'t the first time they are mentioned either, I actually seen them for quite a lot of time :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Oh noes, so everyone who can spell the 4 letters of \"idea\" correctly is a spelling genious ?

Reaction score
    This thread is overflowing with derp and fail to the point that I don\'t even