Welcome to the Tank Show!

Reaction score
    Alright, so we've seen a lot of ships on Starmade, but within every sci-fi series, whether it's Star Wars or Galactica , or even Farscape, there has been planet based infantry. Thus, without further ado, I introduce the Tank Show. You have a land based vehicle that can easily decimate forces? Is your hover cycle just sitting around collecting dust? Take a pic and show it here! Let me start off. starmade-screenshot-0026.png
    Carried to the battlefield via United Alliance Heavy Drop Ships, the Scarab light tank is a fiend upon the battlefield. Dropped off to support infantry, the Scarab may not be the most heavily armed, with a pair of rapid fire AMCs and two heavy cannons, but its compact size allows it to be easily transported into battle as well as be manufactured in a timely manner. It's not the biggest, nor the best, of the UA's arsenal, but it's favor by infantry makes it the most reliable of interplanetary assaults.

Now, some ground rules. Your vehicle needs to be of reasonable size (no crashing games if it touches the planet). For the most part, it can only move along the ground, with small boosts into the air permitted in order to get onto higher ground. Any type of land vehicle is permitted (although tanks are just so much more fun :p) whether it be a hover bike, transport, or merely a civilian car (I'm getting flashbacks of 1960s hover cars :D). Let's see what happens!

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor

A rather old picture of my tank, it's been refit with the new guns and anti gravity but is sitting on some planet somewhere...