Weird startup, spawn away from ship and die problem.

Blakpik

Angler
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    My problem has been resolved but I will edit this post to be more diplomatik and less arseholey for anyone else in future with a similar problem. I was having a buggy ship related issue and this kommunity helped me out big time despite my huge rage.

When I logged onto my singleplayer game, through what I guess to be a bad reboot, I spawned quite a distanse from my ship, as I moved towards it I died, the nav pannel showed no pirates so I konkluded that the death was also part of the bad reboot. I respawned at the shop at 2, 2, 2 and kould not see my ship anywhere (it was in 18, 9, -11) I was very angry and wrote a very bittshy post about how angry I was and to see if I could get my ship bakk. the following are the helpful answers I resieved. Thank you all very mutsh and I am sorry for my inexkusable rage fueled stupidity.

And yes I am aware of my lakk of use of the letter 'C'. It was a thing I did to piss my mates off and it kinda grew on me.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    But it\'ll be all sorts of corrupted. Your best option is just to log in and use the search function built into your nav menu, provided you haven\'t entered another ship since then. If this is singleplayer, you can just /search.

Also if the game says you died, you died. You probably got sniped by a pirate. Please don\'t use just K\'s. It makes you look like a faggot.

Blakpik

Angler
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I don\'t use just \'K\'s Blakpik was a name I got at school (god knows why seeing as how I am white) and My not using \'C\'s has been a thing I have done whilst writing to piss people off and it kinda just grew on me. Sorry if you don\'t like it, BTW thanks for the help, I kompletely didn\'t think of that buton in my fit of rage.

Oh and I didn\'t get killed by a pirate, I spawned, looked at the nav, saw my ship but no pirates and then died. I think it may have just been a bugged start and me dying was a way of the game trying to kompensate.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    If not and my ship is trully gone, then this game is a komplete faliure and will resieve not a fukking sent of my money.

My not using \'C\'s has been a thing I have done whilst writing to piss people off

I really do not like the way you are acting.

Just use /search nameofshiphere to search for your ship and the game will tell you where it is

then use /change_sector x y z to teleport to the sector your ship was in

Blakpik

Angler
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Thank you for helping me to find my ship, I am sorry that I akted so angrily and impolitely. I will edit the post to be a bit more diplomatik. I was tired and unbelievably angry, and yes I know that is not an exkuse. This kommunity is one of the best I have been on. Oh and this thank you and apology goes to everyone who had the misfortune of reading my post. *insert emoticon that dramatically illustrates deep arse feels*

P.S: And I am also sorry to anyone who is annoyed by my lakk of use of the letter \'C\', It is a habit and it kinda grew on me.