weapons

Reaction score
    i think there should be more kinds of weapons. like... we have three missles. but only one kind of laser beam(weapon) i think there should be...

-antimatter= default strength

-(name here)= (strength here)

Reaction score
    also think about adding food. but only if your going for that realistic feel. imagine stuff like:

food replicators

the ablity to grow fruits & vetgibles

green houses

water & water pipeing(real word?) system

and also for another realistic idea, warmth. because space is FREEZEING COLD!

heat generater

heat vents

also try more power ways. like

solar panels

other stuff

and why not try adding places for passengers to sit on your ship. ive been kind to others, others have been kind to me, ive given rides, rides have been givven to me. but i/ they have always had to sit in a weapons computer or salvage, missle, astro, power/drain beam computors...

Reaction score
    oh! also when im making a big, dreadnuaght weapon, the weapons computor keeps getting un-selected every now and then, and its anoyying...

do you think you could fix that?

???

Reaction score
    we need heal items i fell in the lava and now my health is realy low

Reaction score
    also, you have plex elivators for stations but not ships. why is that?
    building steps is annoyng and space consuming. and jumping up block by block is annoying. also, should we be able to rotate our characters for people like me who failed at a door by makking it 1 x 3... :/

Reaction score
    I have included some weapon ideas in one of posts, here you go!
    http://star-made.org/content/few-ideas-characters-ships-and-personal-weapons-long-detailed-read-last-edit-23072013#comment-32648

It\'s a long read though :)
    I have even gone into detail about their stats as well.

Reaction score
    oh and also, we have shields which are amazing! but they can and will fall. why not have back-up shields. they only work when your shields fall*. and four back-ups equall one sd shield block

2hu

Reaction score
    It\'s a lot easier to heat up than to cool down in space. Might be an issue on planets, possibly.

Reaction score
    @trek If back-up shields are only 1/4th as effective as normal shields and only work when your normal shields do, what is the point? Why not simply add more shields? Even if they kick in when your normal shields fall, it doesn\'t seem wise to add a small reserve shield when you could spend that space and mass on regular shields and get four times the protection. Backup shields seem like a bit of a waste when that could be spent increasing both your max shield value and your shield regeneration.

Reaction score
    well @matthmatt,

back-up shields would only weigh 3/4s less than the normal sheilds...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I think we need to add in Beam weapons (we have the antimatter cannon) And maybe some projection weapons ( and not missiles) My sugestion is as follows;

First the beam weapons;

Pulse cannons: low damage, short ranged, yet rapid fire laser cannons. Uses same amount of power as normal cannons.

Beam cannon; higher damage, longer ranged, yet slow fire cannons. (like the current antimatter cannon)

Then for projection cannons;

Railguns; high power usage, incredable long reload, very very fast projectal speed, and high damage to unshieled targets.

Blasters; High damage, short ranged, slow projectal speed, high damage to unshielded and normal shielded targets.

Artillary; normal damage, longer range, longer reload, but has a blast area like missiles.

Autocannons; High rate of fire, low damage medium ranged weapon.

Beam weapons will need to have energy to fire like it does now, but you will need to have Ammo for the projectal cannons, and i was also thinking of differant types of ammo but that is for later.

I do like the Eve-online weapon mix up that they have and some of what i sugest does come from there. I just think that ther eis a need for more than jsut one weapons type and i kinda like the projection cannons over beam even though they will need ammo to work. MAYBE at first have them liek the missile arrays and not need ammo till later when the game come out of beta.

Just my $0.02

Nikicon