Weapons not working

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Some weapons aren't working for me. One time the problem was that whatever block that was directly behind the core would show up in the flight mode hotbar, even if it was a hull.

Reaction score
    my weapons willl not apear i lost my ship because of pirates and no weapons

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Greetings,

Since the latest update, Nolonger am I able to track missiles, Lasers, salvage, repair, or drain beams. It\'s almost as if the animation doesn\'t even show up. I can see the effects of each (i.e. Damage numbers appear, structures have gaping holes blown in them, blocks disappear, etc.) Pirate, and MP lasers, and missiles appear on my screen as incoming, or acquiring other targets, however none that I fire appear, ever.

I\'ve went and reset my universe, twice, and crafted new ships each time, but to no avail.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The animations for the weapons does not appear. ( Salvage beams )

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    At least you can see... I don\'t know what it is, first time trying this game but the graphics are all screwed up, blocks are more often than not invisible, sometime only one face shows. Could barely manage to put a thruster on my core but now I can\'t even see it.

Don\'t think this one is going to work out for me... shame is looks promising.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ve got the same kind of issues, no visual effects from missiles etc, but so far they only seem to be missing if I place a piece of glass in front of my point of view. Only been testing with the cockpit at this point, don\'t know if it\'s the same when looking from the ship core.

Reaction score
    Here\'s one for you.

I\'ve been working on building myself a Salvage Skiff for a while now (burning my way through a stack of 20k in black hull pieces), and just finally decided to go out into the field and test out it\'s salvage/mining system. The thing moves like a whale, but it\'s got four 125-block salvage beams that I know will cut through a station like a hot knife. Trouble is... I fire it up and give that abandoned station a good whack... and what do I get?

One beam, fired off from the middle of nowhere, that\'s nearly impossible to aim. It\'s way out in the middle of space! I\'ve checked, too... there\'s nothing out there. I thought it was a visual glitch or something... but no. If the beam doesn\'t directly come into contact with the blocks I want, nothing happens, despite my salvage cannons being pointed right at it!

Gah. Back to the drawing board, I guess.