Weapons not firing correctly

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    So I have recently had a rather odd bug. I have a few ships that have antimater cannons on the wings. When I fire ONLY the right side is firing and not the left. I have used cockpits and such to try and figure out why and have found nothing. I even removed all the guns and reinstalled them and I still have said issue. This is quite a huge annoyance when those extra cannons can mean the difference between life and death. Anybody know of a workaround for this issue?

Reaction score
    I\'ve noticed that the lock on missiles do not lock on sometimes. The reticle does not turn green or rotate, but stays the same size and is grey. It will suddenly start working for not apparent reason. Today I was playing and my missles would fire in the opposite direction for no apparent reason.

I have never had antimatter canons stop working. The sound on those do quit sometimes.

Reaction score
    If all the weapons are touching then it will pick one spot that\'s usually in the front and all the AMC will come out of there. This can be adjusted by going up to them in astronaut node and pressing \"o\" next to a cannon.

AMCs also need to be linked to a weapons computer to function.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m actually having a similar problem on my current project as well. I\'m working with about sixty d1000 arrays positioned in four distinct clusters of fifteen. I\'ve already confirmed that all the arrays are assigned to the cpu and that there are no grouping conflicts. Upon firing only the two port side clusters fire. Also of note is the one stray missle that spawns from just below my ship core, despite lacking any arrays to fire from. All missle blocks were placed with symmetry active and the cpu selected.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I was having the same problem, and I think I figured it out. Go into astronaut mode and select the output block for each weapon with the \"activate module\" key. You need to be sure to do this with each weapon group. Normally, I think the output block is supposed to be assigned automatically, but when that\'s not working, all the weapons just fire randomly from one point.

Reaction score
    Output block of a turret group, is normally 1 of the frontmost turret blocks. You want the front row to only have 1 block so you can say exactly where they come out. turrets must also be connected to its related computer, by selecting computer with C, and turret group with Shift+V.