weapons, moons, a.i. radars and more!

Reaction score
    First off, if i use one of your ideas im very sorry, put it in the comments if i have.

now, to business!!!

1.vibro-cannon

shakes apart ships.

this cannon sets ships spinning and moves between 1 and 5 blocks off of the main body of the ship, weapons moved in this way are 'disabled' until they are reconnected to a weapons computer

INITIAL DAMAGE: none

INITIAL SPEED: medium

INITIAL RANGE: medium

ENERGY CONSUMPTION: high

EFFECTS: block displacement + spinning

2.boarding ramp

like a cross between a horizontal plex door and a docking unit, if its within one block of a enemy ship it docks on and creates an effective ramp.

3.warp engine?

an extremely quick, power full compact thruster which can break the 'conventional' speed limit, and almost teleport you across a sector for quick get away's or fast travel

only for big ships

energy consumption: high

4. dark matter cannon

if it hits a ship it will create what could be called an infection of damage. it spreads damage from the origin quickly, but the damage evolves slowly. it will continue to spread and destroy until either the ship is destroyed or the owner of the sip destroys all the damaged blocks. ignores shields.

INITIAL DAMAGE: low

INITIAL SPEED: low

INITIAL RANGE: medium

EFFECTS: slowly destroys hit ship

5.virus bomb/missile

destroys all natural blocks within its radius + slightly damages all non natural blocks within the radius

INITIAL SPEED: low

INITIAL RANGE: high

EFFECTS: destroys natural life + harms other blocks

6.surge torpedo

causes an energy surge on the targeted ship which, if it gets to a certain level, shorts out all systems, and if it gets even higher, overheats the core.

IGNORES SHIELDS

EFFECTS: causes energy surge that disables and sometimes destroys ships

7.co-pilot core

a second core for multiplayer, so 2 people can be in 1 ship, and if one core is destroyed or the pilot leaves the core, the second core takes control. WARNING ONLY ONE CO-PILOT CORE PER SHIP

8.shadowstrike missile

a last resort

a missile that cloaks until it is within 5 blocks of its target. WARNING: DRAINS ALL POWER FROM FIRER!!!

INITIAL DAMAGE: high

ENERGY CONSUMPTION: extreme

EFFECTS: last resort doomsday weapon!!!

9.proximity detector

a radar block for A.I. turrets and ships so that they can respond and engage with a target with out having to rely on line of sight and also means they can combat cloaked ships.

10.proper days, nights and moons for planets

at the moment, planets don't really have days and nights as such, because the sun stays on the horizon and the sky doesn't darken, but i think that it would be quite cool if that were true, but for that to happen, we'd need moons!!! yes, planets should be orbited by between 1 and 7 moons, which should be like small planets. this would make planets more atmospheric-and also create crash hazards for the unwary!!!

11.meteor showers.

planets and/or space stations should suffer from rare meteor showers, which can't penetrate shields, but will push away ships in their path and will create 3x3x3(?) holes in the surface of unshielded objects. meteor showers are slow and individual meteors can be shot out of the shower to reduce damage dealt when they hit.

i hope you liked the list so far, please comment if you have suggestions!!!

thanks, Elmairin.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    you know you can regen your power, right? that renders the shodowstrike missile useless.

Reaction score
    its not because of the idea is that if your ship is being steadily torn appart you fire it but maybe it delays your power regen? so that when you fire it you lose shields, systems and thrusters for a period so if you don\'t hit and kill your opponent your screwed