Weapons for players

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    My idea is craftable/buyable astronaut mode guns for use in raiding or other things

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Also make undeatanators placeable on ships but with some downside like a massive energy cost

Reaction score
    Undeadinators being placable on ships would remove half the appeal of player-owned space stations and home planets. If this were to be implemented, it should only be placable on capitol ships of a certain mass.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    wepons should only be MADE by factorys to prevent spawn killing on servers. think how op noobs would be with a raygun or something

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think there should be weapons that still fire bullets (however more futuristic in some way, like Halo weapons or whatever), as well as ani-matter weapons and missle weapons. This would make the bullet weapons effective against infantry but not ships, so you could have in-ship battles or whatever and you could have handheld antimatter weapons and missle weapons that are powerful but heavy and with a small magazine, to stop them being too OP.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Having the respawn cubes only placeable on ships of certain mass or higher is genious. That makes a lot of sense, and fixes the problem of players losing interest in building stations and bases.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Wouldn\'t that make even more players kill newbies?

Besides that, i think it would be a pretty cool idea.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Protected spawn. No killing in the beginning sectors. I think that\'s kind of a fair rule. I hate when I walk into a server and the first thing that happens is I get wrecked by someone with a huger ship than I. Spawn protection should already be a thing.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Besides protected spawns what about you spawn in a large hangar and build your ship there, or an instance where you have to build a ship and it gives you certain requirements for it to have so you know how to connect parts and have a small working ship. All as soon as you enter a server.

Back to Hand Weapons

There is no use to a handgun when if the person is vunlerable enough for you to aima pistol at him they probably can\'t aim a pistol or a 500 amc turret at you.

I always have the urge to zoom forward, binoculars would be cool although just a button would serve the purpose better.