Weapons Computers and # of AM Connections?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ok so I have a lot of AM cannons connected to one weapons computer, is there a limit on that? Because even though I have two weapon groups clearly connected right without any singles I still get a third grouping. I tried correcting it by picking up a block and replacing it but it made all the groups disappear. So I logged out to see if it would help and for the first 15-30 seconds after logging in the weapon groups where still missing, but then they miraculously reappeared.... with a third weapon group. I have been all up and down my ship searching for what could be the problem and I found nothing that would cause the issue.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The problem is that theres pretty sure a block not assigned to the computer. select the computer and check all AM blocks for the violet frame. Im sure at least one has none and thats your bugger. If ALL have a frame and nothing is disconnected its a bug, but i dont think so.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The Weapons Computer can get bugged in some situations when \"V\" is used to manually link it to an AM block, and as well when somebody places and replaces AM blocks, there\'s some situation where there are \"ghost\" weapon groups, that still fire and all, but there\'s no AM block there for real. This seems to be related with lag, as it happens on the server.

That is easely fixable by removing the AM blocks, then removing the Weapon Computer, then place the Weapon Computer (first), select it with C (ignore this if you have \"Autoselect\" ON), then place the AM blocks array you wish, and it will all work well.

It is repetitive, but I wanted to put it clear :D

Reaction score
    He means a lot... have fun checking them zyra :( see you in a week when your done

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    are all downloadable games here has no expiry like a beta or trial version? and how about for an updates, any? i\'m just curious and interested to know since i was able to play it in my friend\'s place but can\'t figure out if it\'s free of charge. how to get a lot of plays on soundcloud

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Weapons Computer is a great way to make this and I am here to learn many tactics. These rules and regulations do work here. But to be honest, this essay paper is for you.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well I will check back with the programmers and other options but these two furniture and dress sites have something to cheer us on.