Weapons and Logic

Reaction score
    I think this is something that People may already have complained about, but i just had this problem again today....so here is my suggestion:
    How about making weapons, that get fired by Logic systems, just fire straight forward instead of....somewhere....
    I blew giant holes in my ship when i tried to do a broadside fired by logic blocks XD

Or maybe an Option for the Weapon computers, where you can set if it fires to the Targeted point or just Straight forward in the Direction the Block Faces.

This would be really cool because you could make weapons that fire Behind you or sth like that. (and obviously Broadsides too ;D)

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    Wait, you damaged your own ship with weapons that were built on it? Is that even possible?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    As far as I know, weapon firing direction is decided by the primary computer direction.

Reaction score
    Make sure the computer (in build mode) In oriented red side facing wherever you want to shoot.

Else you get a laser trepaning.

Reaction score
    Wait, you damaged your own ship with weapons that were built on it? Is that even possible?
    With rockets it is....i had to find it out the hard way Oo

ok thank you guys...i thought the firing direction would be selected by the direction of the weapons not of the computers....ill try if it works when i turn the computer...anyways i think a setting like "fire straight forward" would be cool. Right now i have to make one Computer for each direction if i got this right...