Weapon suggestion

OFW-Osirus

Owner of Orion Fleetworks
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    I don't know if its been suggested before, i would like to see Star Made incorporate weapon computers have the ability to fire on multiple axis's vs. just one.

I would like to see it because it would grant the ability to "fire all weapons", so to speak. It would also look really cool in user made videos.

For your consideration,

Osirus
    OrionFleetworks

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    I may not fully understand what you are asking for, but I can't quite see how the computers firing in multiple axis's helps anything.

If you want weapons that fire to the side of your ship, or up, or down, or behind you you can set them up to do so. Having one computer mounted on your ship being able to fire in every detection just dos not make sense. After all the weapons you place on your ship are fixed mounts, they aren't going to be moving around. If you want weapons that can shoot in multiple axis's build turrets.

OFW-Osirus

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    i want to fire missiles top bottom left and right from one computer instead of 4 separate ones lol

Reaction score
    i want to fire missiles top bottom left and right from one computer instead of 4 separate ones lol
    I do that very thing now. The newest update added logic to the hot bar. Just hook buttons up to each computer and hook those to an intership remote block. You can make all fire at the same time by hitting the button on the hot bar, or just left or just right or whatever you want.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I do that very thing now. The newest update added logic to the hot bar. Just hook buttons up to each computer and hook those to an intership remote block. You can make all fire at the same time by hitting the button on the hot bar, or just left or just right or whatever you want.
    That only works with Swarm missiles because they do not need to lock, not exactly what he wants.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Just hook buttons up to each computer and hook those to an intership remote block. You can make all fire at the same time by hitting the button on the hot bar, or just left or just right or whatever you want.
    Yeah, this system still needs work. Tried this with dual Cc setup, every time I clicked I fired one bullet. Holding the button changed nothing. Not exactly what I was looking for.

OFW-Osirus

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    as it stands it would take 4 cpus to achieve this but what im saying is drop it to one and have the fwd lock on but all directions fire locked on

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Yeah, this system still needs work. Tried this with dual Cc setup, every time I clicked I fired one bullet. Holding the button changed nothing. Not exactly what I was looking for.
    You need to hook up a clock to the system.
    Delay→Not
    Not→And
    And→Delay
    Remote→And
    And→weapon

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    You need to hook up a clock to the system.
    I've read that several times now and still it makes no sense to me.

To fire 1 Cc I drop the computer on my bar, click and hold. Rapid fire ensues.
    But to fire 2 Cc at the same time I have to program it to fire more then one shot?

Minimum delay is 0.5, but the Cc has a reload of 0.1. I'd be losing a significant amount of DPS.

So by using the ISR I basically lose the ability to hold the trigger down unless I add another 3 blocks? And lose the benefits of the slave system in the process?

What am I missing?

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    I've read that several times now and still it makes no sense to me.

To fire 1 Cc I drop the computer on my bar, click and hold. Rapid fire ensues.
    But to fire 2 Cc at the same time I have to program it to fire more then one shot?

Minimum delay is 0.5, but the Cc has a reload of 0.1. I'd be losing a significant amount of DPS.

So by using the ISR I basically lose the ability to hold the trigger down unless I add another 3 blocks? And lose the benefits of the slave system in the process?

What am I missing?
    You are not missing anything, currently, there is no way.

OFW-Osirus

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    see viable suggestion then, well i hope anyway lol even with logic (current build) you lock on with one (fwd) the others (aft, port and starboard) would dumbfire.

Reaction score
    I havent tried this. But it would look cool if the missiles could curve to face forward after firing.

Kinda like From The Depths' one turn missile component.

At least i think this is what you meant.