Weapon Slave/color

Reaction score
    I've slaved a damage-beam computer (which is connected to ~243 DB modules) to a missile computer (which is connected to many more than 234 missile modules), but despite the chart stating that the missiles would become "Tracking Long missiles" the missiles entirely fail to heat-seek the pirate/trade guild/etc ships around me. They also don't chase selected targets. They just go straight up (up being the direction the computer faces).

On another note, I can't figure out how to color the missiles or AMC projectiles so I figured I'd throw that in here too...

I've tried connecting the lightblock to the computer, to the primary module, and simply placing it in front of the primary module.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Beam-slave missiles are lock-on
    You need to get the target in the missile crosshair and wait for it to go green.

EDIT: To change the color of projectiles, link a colored light to the primary weapon PC.

Reaction score
    Beam-slave missiles are lock-on
    You need to get the target in the missile crosshair and wait for it to go green.

EDIT: To change the color of projectiles, link a colored light to the primary weapon PC.

Thank You!

On the topic of weapons, you wouldn't happen to know an easy way to change the direction a computer is facing without having to relink thousands of weapon modules? My AMC shoots backwards....

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Thank You!

On the topic of weapons, you wouldn't happen to know an easy way to change the direction a computer is facing without having to relink thousands of weapon modules? My AMC shoots backwards....
    Place the computer facing the right way, then pres Shift+V on the AMCs. It'll link the entire group at once.

Reaction score
    Place the computer facing the right way, then pres Shift+V on the AMCs. It'll link the entire group at once.
    Oh thank you! When I read that first part, I pictured a cliff awaiting me; really wish I'd known that trick the first time I screwed up!