Weapon Settings Not Working

Reaction score
    I recently built a battleship and was attempting to adjust its two main weapons to function like slow-firing, long range artillery, which worked initially, but then after restarting Starmade, only one of them (my left-side cannon) performed according to its settings (which were still accurate according to the weapons config), with the other instead performing as if it had all 25% allocations.

After restarting Starmade again, both weapons stopped functioning according to the point allocation. Recently, I tried allocating the points again and once more my left cannon worked properly with the other still ignoring settings.

I've done checks, and all of the antimatter cannon modules are connected to the weapons computer and in the proper formation for both cannons to fire single shots.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I recently built a new ship with two groups of the three different missile cannons on the right and left sides, however my problem is that the missiles on the right side are all firing wrong.

The way that they are firing wrong is that instead of each firing out of where they are supposed to fire, they all fire out of one single random spot in space to the bottom left of the right cannon. This spot isn\'t even attached to the ship!

I\'ve also checked to make sure that everything is connected properly, but haven\'t found anything wrong.