Weapon hot keys

Reaction score
    When I exit the game then when I come back all my hot keyed weapons have reset themselves and the percentages change to default some times aswell.

Reaction score
    This happens to me every time. It seems to just be a Ui problem because I can still click with slot 1 selected and it fires those weapons and all the other hotkeyed weapons re-appear in the bar, even the % stats intact.

Just be sure you dont fire off your heatseekers to refresh the Ui or you light lose half a space station.....

Reaction score
    Everyone who plays on my server has reported this issue, and I see it myself.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    But frosty is correct. As long as you remember what hotkeys have weapons on them, you can fire them once and they should re-appear, so it\'s not much of a problem as long as you know what to do, but this, I believe on of the most common glitches, if not the most common.

Reaction score
    for me when i fire my weapons they little hotkay pictures apear, but they are in the wrong order, and some of them just dont pop up (I have i weapons console and 4 missile, kot key is 1 is my weapons 2-3 are missiles, when i click after returing to my game, hotkay 1 is a missile and 4 is a weapons console, they ohters dont register at all)