Weapon emitter block

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Can we get new block that would work just like turret but it would be placeable ?

Weapon emitter block would be static and shooting at targets like turret ?

This way there would be no need in docking all those turrets and ships would not be covered with diamonds.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    So, er.. you don\'t want a new block, you just want turrets to act as if they\'re a fixed part of the ship?

Reaction score
    I think It\'d be better to be able to create turrets built in to the ship, and also, you can place blocks one block below the core to make it look as if it is attached.

Docking needs reworked though, Having a square that requires you to place a bunvh of other blocks to make bigger in each direction is impractical, also means that hangers need to be more square and less creative in terms of design, alter the docking system and for hangers give ships landing gear to minimize space taken up.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ship docking works the same way as turret docking does with regards to the enhancers. You don\'t have to have the enhancers adjacent to to the docking module blocks either, so feel free to throw them off in a corner somewhere.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    hmm actually i had in mind aditional block, if someone want to have classic SM dockable turret let them have it, but i would preffer something that i can just place on hull not dock.

You know i mean emitter u place it in build mode like other blocks and it can shoot antimatter bursts or laser or wathever .

And would act like turret and it would have half spherical field of fire around .

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Oh right, I see what you mean.. like those hemi-sphere security cameras, but lasers, not cameras.

They would have very limited use though, they\'d be pretty weak. The whole point of the turret system is that you can build them how you want them.