Weapon colors

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    is it possible to give weapon computers(including salvage computers) a GUI that has an RGB color chooser and can display its status(master or slave and number of blocks connected) maybe even have a different color for the other firing modes(like the wide beam vs tight beam)

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Last I checked, you can link (c) your wep comp to (v) a light or crystal block (dont remember if charged motherboards worked), and it will change the beam/ projectile colour, with the exception of salvage beams ~ not sure why we can't change them u.u

Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable
    You can connect your core to lights, crystals, circuits, lava, and anything with light in it. This changes your thrust plume color.

Weapons can only be connected to actual light rods or blocks to change weapon firing color.

I would love to see weapons able to link to lava and ingots and such like the core can. More variety in weapon output would not hurt at all.

MeRobo

Scrub
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Weapons can only be connected to actual light rods or blocks to change weapon firing color.
    Charged circuits work too for weapons, one of my latest builds uses that. Worked for me in the last update pre power 2.0 as well, so it has been there for a bit

Reactions: MacThule and Fays
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    well with an "RGB color chooser" you can have a MUCH wider range of colors to choose from
    mmm could just consolidate all the lights to 1 block and give it a GUI with a "RGB color chooser"

on a side note connecting "liquid hot magma"(lava ingot) should give the beam/projectile the same
    texture

Last edited: