Way to delete your server list?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    My server list is pretty huge, and I don't use any of them. Is there a simple way to delete all of the servers I dont go on?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have same problemm. My server list is too huge with broken, shutted down, or bad servers, I want to delete those but leave all good servers I play on

Reaction score
    Hi,

In your StarMade directory, you should be able to find a file called \".sessions\" (note on unix-like systems this file is probably hidden). This file is a text file containing the server/s you\'ve connected to in the past. Close the game, then create a copy of this file (in case something goes wrong), then delete whatever lines/servers you don\'t want with a text editor and save it. Hopefully when you start the game again it\'ll all work fine and those deleted entries won\'t exist. Otherwise, if something is wrong just restore the copy you created.

Note: It\'d be nice if you could just delete entries from inside the launcher - might be a good idea to suggest that in the \"suggestions\" forum one day..