WARS OF WAROTH SERVER [100+ Spots] [Dedicated] [32Gb RAM]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You probably dont really care about my opinion at all. But previously this day I was banned from this server for swearing because I was angered, more like enraged. There are no safe zones and people are out to destroy you. I dont appreciate the fact that one of the admins, Zedrick was completely useless in the problems that I went through as I believe he did not have the common sense to see what was actually going on. Various players were purposefully harrassing me (trolling) and trying to enrage me more than I already was. My faction leader allowed his friends to dismantle my ship and I was the one who was punished when I voiced my opinions with harsh words. I can understand my ban on this problem. Believe me, with a community like the one you have right now I dont want back on your server. But what I dont understand is why you didnt ban the players who were purposefully harrassing me. You should check the faction of Asthedall and the chat logs and you will see the proof that they were trolling. So yes, im sorry for voicing my anger through swearing but I feel there was no other way to get through to your admin as he was no help whatsoever.

Reaction score
    This server is running an Alpha game. It has a tendency to crash allot, keep that in mind. I check to make sure it is still up every ever other hour. So if it is down, it should be back up soon.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I got banned for being angry, because someone destroyed my ship so i was stranded. Why do I get banned when is says in the rules \"No griefing\"...

Reaction score
    I will attempt to figure out who destroyed your ship, and if need be will bring down the ban hammer appon them.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    it keeps on telling me its full, all day long. But I have my doubts that there are 100+ people on at this time.

Reaction score
    It is \"upon them\'\' and you should make a jail for people who call your server stupid...a simple time out vs a ban is better and more mature imo.