Warping and Wormhole Generators.

Reaction score
    So. I've read ideas about wormholes and warping so I thought i'd share my own 2cents :3

I've been playing the game for about 3 days... I REALLY enjoy it. Like, a lot. It's extremely fun. With that being said, here are two things that I'd like to see put into the game-

Warping Generator-
    A structure that you are required to build a certain way in order to utilize its effects. The larger you build it the more distance you can cover via warping.

Warping Beacon-
    A block players place that enables them to warp to that location via warping generator, or in other words… Players can’t warp wherever they want to, only to a preset warping beacon.

Wormhole Generator-
    THIS… Will allow ships to generate a wormhole, thus allowing the player, to bend time and space and pass through, placing them at, or near, their preferred destination. The Wormhole Generator must be built like the Warping Generator, not just a single placeable block, but a structure of blocks.

These are my ideas :D Feedback? :3

Reaction score
    While these are good ideas, there are already many topics out there with the very same ideas, please check to see if anyone has posted an idea before you create a new topic about it